we are planning to go to the above mentioned countries for 4 weeks in 2004. As we are devoted train travellers, the idea is to travel by train from Daressalaam to Jo'burg. I would be grateful for any advice on:
- whether it is possible to reach Jo'burg within a week, maximum 10 days and
- what is the best (safest) route: via Zambia, Zimbabwe or Malawie, Mozambique
Many thanks in advance
Tavel overland from Tansani to SA
- 1 Accra airport
- 2 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 3 17 days in Israel our way
- 4 a week in africa
- 5 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 6 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 7 morocco
- 8 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 9 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 10 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 11 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 12 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 13 Trip extension from Cape town
- 14 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 15 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 16 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 17 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 18 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania
- 19 Visit visa for South Africa
- 20 Opinions on airlines BOS to NBO
- 21 What about money?
- 22 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 23 Jordan and Israel visit: Fly into Amman or Tel Aviv?
- 24 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 25 Gorillas - Rwanda or Uganda?