Am thinking of a trip to SA next year and was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Tau Game Reserve. Have heard it is an anti malaria area. Would appreciate any info on lodgings, flora and fauna, activities, etc. Also are there other game areas in SA that are malaria free which offer good game viewing and accommodations and when would the weather be the best for this area?
Tau Game Reserve Anyone??
- 1 Accra airport
- 2 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 3 17 days in Israel our way
- 4 a week in africa
- 5 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 6 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 7 morocco
- 8 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 9 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 10 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 11 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 12 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 13 Trip extension from Cape town
- 14 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 15 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 16 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 17 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 18 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania
- 19 Visit visa for South Africa
- 20 Opinions on airlines BOS to NBO
- 21 What about money?
- 22 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 23 Jordan and Israel visit: Fly into Amman or Tel Aviv?
- 24 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 25 Gorillas - Rwanda or Uganda?