We are looking at going to taste of Dubai while we are there. Is it really crowded with long lines to get into some of the better eateries? Do they give you a decent portion, or is it mini bites of their dishes. Can you sit and enjoy them, or rushed along. With limited time in Dubai, we want to spend it wisely, but this seems like a unique take. Thanks in advance.
Taste of Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 2 Morocco in April 2014
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 5 Hotels in Nairobi
- 6 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 7 Uganda Travel Planning
- 8 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 11 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 12 Green Season Safari Questions
- 13 Novice Safari question
- 14 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 15 Quick question about Kenya..
- 16 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant