We are looking at going to taste of Dubai while we are there. Is it really crowded with long lines to get into some of the better eateries? Do they give you a decent portion, or is it mini bites of their dishes. Can you sit and enjoy them, or rushed along. With limited time in Dubai, we want to spend it wisely, but this seems like a unique take. Thanks in advance.
Taste of Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zambia Impressions
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 4 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 5 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 6 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 7 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 8 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 9 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 10 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 11 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 14 Taste of Dubai
- 15 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Independent travel to Morocco - English speaking driver and A/C car needed
- 23 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 24 Morocco Advice
- 25 MOROCCO SOLO