We are looking at going to taste of Dubai while we are there. Is it really crowded with long lines to get into some of the better eateries? Do they give you a decent portion, or is it mini bites of their dishes. Can you sit and enjoy them, or rushed along. With limited time in Dubai, we want to spend it wisely, but this seems like a unique take. Thanks in advance.
Taste of Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa in February?
- 2 Car Rentals in Israel
- 3 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 4 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 5 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 6 Morocco to portugal
- 7 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 8 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 9 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 10 Independence Day in Israel
- 11 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 12 Drinking on safari
- 13 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 14 Travelust
- 15 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 16 Shots for Morocco
- 17 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 18 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 19 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 22 Thinking about The Gambia
- 23 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 24 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 25 Dubai Sand Dune dinner