I've heard that Tarangire Treetops Lodge has just reopened under new management. They've apparently gone through extensive renovation and I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about the new lodge.
I'm debating over Treetops or Kitoti for our stay in Feb.
I've read mixed reviews about both, but I am relying on old information.
--also, is Feb a good time to go to Tarangire? I'm conflicted because my tour agent tells me it will be superb, while I am reading that Feb is an "off-season" for animal viewing.
any input or advice would be great!!
- 1 Been there done that? Doesn't apply
- 2 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 3 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 4 What about money?
- 5 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 6 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 7 17 days in Israel our way
- 8 Renting a car in Israel
- 9 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 10 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 11 10 days in south Africa
- 12 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 13 a week in africa
- 14 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 15 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 16 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 17 Accra airport
- 18 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 19 morocco
- 20 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 21 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 22 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 23 Trip extension from Cape town
- 24 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 25 how to join a Kenya safari once in country