I am planning a Safari in mid April (15th onwards) in Serengeti + Ngorongoro with my kids (7 to 17 years old) and I am a bit concerned about the weather.
I know this is not the best time of the year but I am sure not all is bad, anyway would love to have comments from people who really are in the know and who live there, know it by heart or have been there at this time of the year!
Here are my questions:
. What temperature should we expect during the day and in the night?
. According to your experience and specially considering the last 3 to 5 years how much rain shall we expect?
. Does it rain every day or only now and then? And is it like a 30 minutes strong tropical rain or more like a 3 hour mild rain?
It would be great to know in advance to be prepared (although it is never certain of course).
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 2 Morocco Questions
- 3 Are there GOLD DIGGERS in Dubai?
- 4 Botswana safari recs
- 5 Seven Days Uganda Experience
- 6 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 7 ews absorbed into the layers of
- 8 nonetheless that that is damag
- 9 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 10 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 11 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 12 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 13 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 14 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 15 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 16 Botswana in January
- 17 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 18 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 19 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 20 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 21 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 22 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 23 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 24 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 25 2 days i n JO'burg