I am planning a Safari in mid April (15th onwards) in Serengeti + Ngorongoro with my kids (7 to 17 years old) and I am a bit concerned about the weather.
I know this is not the best time of the year but I am sure not all is bad, anyway would love to have comments from people who really are in the know and who live there, know it by heart or have been there at this time of the year!
Here are my questions:
. What temperature should we expect during the day and in the night?
. According to your experience and specially considering the last 3 to 5 years how much rain shall we expect?
. Does it rain every day or only now and then? And is it like a 30 minutes strong tropical rain or more like a 3 hour mild rain?
It would be great to know in advance to be prepared (although it is never certain of course).
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 2 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 3 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 4 Morocco help
- 5 First trip to Africa
- 6 Israel Transportation
- 7 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 8 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 9 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 10 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 11 IRAN
- 12 Money in Uganda
- 13 Uganda Visa
- 14 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 15 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 16 Private Guide for Cairo
- 17 Egypt - Need Help!
- 18 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 19 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 20 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 23 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 24 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 25 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?