I am planning a Safari in mid April (15th onwards) in Serengeti + Ngorongoro with my kids (7 to 17 years old) and I am a bit concerned about the weather.
I know this is not the best time of the year but I am sure not all is bad, anyway would love to have comments from people who really are in the know and who live there, know it by heart or have been there at this time of the year!
Here are my questions:
. What temperature should we expect during the day and in the night?
. According to your experience and specially considering the last 3 to 5 years how much rain shall we expect?
. Does it rain every day or only now and then? And is it like a 30 minutes strong tropical rain or more like a 3 hour mild rain?
It would be great to know in advance to be prepared (although it is never certain of course).
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 help with itinerary please
- 2 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 3 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 4 advise on joburg pls!
- 5 Township Tour Guide
- 6 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 9 Luggage restrictions
- 10 ISRAEL TRIP
- 11 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 12 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 13 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 14 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 15 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 16 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 17 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 18 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 19 Advice on East African trip
- 20 Help plan African Safari
- 21 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 22 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 23 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 24 Dubai first time
- 25 Dubai apartments/hotels