I am planning a Safari in mid April (15th onwards) in Serengeti + Ngorongoro with my kids (7 to 17 years old) and I am a bit concerned about the weather.
I know this is not the best time of the year but I am sure not all is bad, anyway would love to have comments from people who really are in the know and who live there, know it by heart or have been there at this time of the year!
Here are my questions:
. What temperature should we expect during the day and in the night?
. According to your experience and specially considering the last 3 to 5 years how much rain shall we expect?
. Does it rain every day or only now and then? And is it like a 30 minutes strong tropical rain or more like a 3 hour mild rain?
It would be great to know in advance to be prepared (although it is never certain of course).
Thank you so much,
Tanzania - Weather in April
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 all vashikaran specialist babaji+91-9815331734
- 2 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 3 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 6 To go to Israel or not?
- 7 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 8 Dubai > Oman?
- 9 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 10 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 11 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 12 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 13 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 14 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 15 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 16 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 17 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 18 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 19 Awesome trip and still not done
- 20 South Africa
- 21 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 22 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 23 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 24 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 25 Cairo Hotels and Safety