I am planning a Safari in mid April (15th onwards) in Serengeti + Ngorongoro with my kids (7 to 17 years old) and I am a bit concerned about the weather.
I know this is not the best time of the year but I am sure not all is bad, anyway would love to have comments from people who really are in the know and who live there, know it by heart or have been there at this time of the year!
Here are my questions:
. What temperature should we expect during the day and in the night?
. According to your experience and specially considering the last 3 to 5 years how much rain shall we expect?
. Does it rain every day or only now and then? And is it like a 30 minutes strong tropical rain or more like a 3 hour mild rain?
It would be great to know in advance to be prepared (although it is never certain of course).
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 3 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 4 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 5 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 6 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 7 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 8 Alexandria
- 9 Dubai in 36 hours
- 10 good internet connection option Meknes
- 11 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 12 South Africa trip report
- 13 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 14 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 Mombasa recomendations please
- 17 Private tours in Morocco
- 18 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 19 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 20 First time to Africa-need help!
- 21 How do I know if a company is legit
- 22 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 23 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 24 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 25 Has anyone used this company in Uganda