I am planning a Safari in mid April (15th onwards) in Serengeti + Ngorongoro with my kids (7 to 17 years old) and I am a bit concerned about the weather.
I know this is not the best time of the year but I am sure not all is bad, anyway would love to have comments from people who really are in the know and who live there, know it by heart or have been there at this time of the year!
Here are my questions:
. What temperature should we expect during the day and in the night?
. According to your experience and specially considering the last 3 to 5 years how much rain shall we expect?
. Does it rain every day or only now and then? And is it like a 30 minutes strong tropical rain or more like a 3 hour mild rain?
It would be great to know in advance to be prepared (although it is never certain of course).
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 2 Israeli Tour Guides
- 3 What is worth seeing in November?
- 4 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 7 Masai Mara in May
- 8 Western Desert Itinerary
- 9 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 10 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 11 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 12 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 13 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 14 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 15 Trip to Merzouga
- 16 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 17 Uganda Visa
- 18 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 19 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 20 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 21 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 22 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 23 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 24 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 25 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking