I am planning a Safari in mid April (15th onwards) in Serengeti + Ngorongoro with my kids (7 to 17 years old) and I am a bit concerned about the weather.
I know this is not the best time of the year but I am sure not all is bad, anyway would love to have comments from people who really are in the know and who live there, know it by heart or have been there at this time of the year!
Here are my questions:
. What temperature should we expect during the day and in the night?
. According to your experience and specially considering the last 3 to 5 years how much rain shall we expect?
. Does it rain every day or only now and then? And is it like a 30 minutes strong tropical rain or more like a 3 hour mild rain?
It would be great to know in advance to be prepared (although it is never certain of course).
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?