I am planning a Safari in mid April (15th onwards) in Serengeti + Ngorongoro with my kids (7 to 17 years old) and I am a bit concerned about the weather.
I know this is not the best time of the year but I am sure not all is bad, anyway would love to have comments from people who really are in the know and who live there, know it by heart or have been there at this time of the year!
Here are my questions:
. What temperature should we expect during the day and in the night?
. According to your experience and specially considering the last 3 to 5 years how much rain shall we expect?
. Does it rain every day or only now and then? And is it like a 30 minutes strong tropical rain or more like a 3 hour mild rain?
It would be great to know in advance to be prepared (although it is never certain of course).
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/hydroluxe-serum/
- 2 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/avalure-cream/
- 3 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 4 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 5 safari for the mobility impaired
- 6 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 7 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 8 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 9 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 14 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Buying merchandise
- 21 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 22 Egypt January-February 2018
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 25 Private tour guide in Marrakech