I am planning a Safari in mid April (15th onwards) in Serengeti + Ngorongoro with my kids (7 to 17 years old) and I am a bit concerned about the weather.
I know this is not the best time of the year but I am sure not all is bad, anyway would love to have comments from people who really are in the know and who live there, know it by heart or have been there at this time of the year!
Here are my questions:
. What temperature should we expect during the day and in the night?
. According to your experience and specially considering the last 3 to 5 years how much rain shall we expect?
. Does it rain every day or only now and then? And is it like a 30 minutes strong tropical rain or more like a 3 hour mild rain?
It would be great to know in advance to be prepared (although it is never certain of course).
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 2 Safe Moving # Vehicle Transportation by Movers and Packers Bangalore
- 3 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 4 Professional Movers in Pune for Easy Home and Office Relocations
- 5 Muscle Building
- 6 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 7 Yellow Fever Vaccine for Southern Africa
- 8 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 9 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 10 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 11 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 12 Victoria Falls
- 13 Cape Town
- 14 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 15 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 16 Morocco vs Turkey
- 17 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 18 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 19 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 20 Nairobi, where to stay
- 21 Widerness Lodges
- 22 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 23 Help plan African Safari
- 24 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 25 Tipping on Safari