I am planning a Safari in mid April (15th onwards) in Serengeti + Ngorongoro with my kids (7 to 17 years old) and I am a bit concerned about the weather.
I know this is not the best time of the year but I am sure not all is bad, anyway would love to have comments from people who really are in the know and who live there, know it by heart or have been there at this time of the year!
Here are my questions:
. What temperature should we expect during the day and in the night?
. According to your experience and specially considering the last 3 to 5 years how much rain shall we expect?
. Does it rain every day or only now and then? And is it like a 30 minutes strong tropical rain or more like a 3 hour mild rain?
It would be great to know in advance to be prepared (although it is never certain of course).
Thank you so much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 2 Single traveler
- 3 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 4 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 5 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 8 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 9 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 10 Viator tour company
- 11 tours in Johannesburg
- 12 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 13 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 14 South African Cities
- 15 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 16 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 17 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 18 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 19 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 20 where to go in africa
- 21 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 22 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 23 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 24 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 25 Help with bags