I see a recent forum topic regarding the best way to obtain a Visa in Tanzania, however, I will be arriving from Turkey on a 1:55 am flight and am wondering if anyone knows what hours that one can obtain a Visa. Thank you in advance for any help.
Tanzania Visa when arriving at 2:00 am
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 4 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 5 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 6 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 7 Dubai first time
- 8 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 9 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 10 Zambia Impressions
- 11 Taste of Dubai
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 14 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 17 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 18 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 19 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 20 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 21 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 22 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 23 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 24 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 25 Dubai and/or Oman