Hi! My husband is an Indian citizen. Is it ok for him to get a visa on arrival in Tanzania (Dar)? My best friend (also an Indian citizen) and I were in Tanzania last January, and he was issued his visa at the airport (Arusha), no problem. Hubby and I will be there THIS January. Hoping/Assuming nothing has changed in a year, but thought I might run it by you guys. Thanks!
Tanzania visa on arrival for Indian citizens?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Quick question about Kenya..
- 3 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Morocco in April 2014
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 10 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report