Hi! My husband is an Indian citizen. Is it ok for him to get a visa on arrival in Tanzania (Dar)? My best friend (also an Indian citizen) and I were in Tanzania last January, and he was issued his visa at the airport (Arusha), no problem. Hubby and I will be there THIS January. Hoping/Assuming nothing has changed in a year, but thought I might run it by you guys. Thanks!
Tanzania visa on arrival for Indian citizens?
- 1 Tanzania in 2014
- 2 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 3 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 4 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 5 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 6 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 7 Morocco - private tour operators
- 8 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 9 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 10 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 11 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 12 Tangier - A four day city break
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.