I'm planning to go with a friend of mine to Tanzania in September for 10 days.Due to flights schedules 3 days will be off flying (to/from). Therefore I wanted to understand if it would be feasible and convenient to have a safari for 3-4 days and other 4-3 days in Zanzibar or if it would be better to just focus on one of the two areas.
If so which route would you suggest? which park? (kilimangiaro's?) are the only ferries departing fro Dar es Salaam?
Any other suggestion is more than appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 주식분석프로그램 증권사분석보고서 n1inve.com
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 Buying merchandise
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 9 Egypt January-February 2018
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 safari for the mobility impaired
- 12 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 13 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 16 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 17 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 18 Dining in Cape Town
- 19 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 20 Dubai plan
- 21 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 22 Israel with kids in August
- 23 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 24 Iran in May
- 25 South Africa in June