I'm planning to go with a friend of mine to Tanzania in September for 10 days.Due to flights schedules 3 days will be off flying (to/from). Therefore I wanted to understand if it would be feasible and convenient to have a safari for 3-4 days and other 4-3 days in Zanzibar or if it would be better to just focus on one of the two areas.
If so which route would you suggest? which park? (kilimangiaro's?) are the only ferries departing fro Dar es Salaam?
Any other suggestion is more than appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplement4choice.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 Mombasa recomendations please
- 3 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 4 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 5 South Africa trip report
- 6 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 7 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 8 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 9 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 10 Private tours in Morocco
- 11 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 12 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 13 First time to Africa-need help!
- 14 How do I know if a company is legit
- 15 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 16 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 17 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 18 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 19 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 20 Ethiopian security
- 21 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 22 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 23 morocco
- 24 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 25 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit