I find this thread fascinating.
Four of us are planning a 21 day safari in the northern circuit with a 4x4 with roof tents in Jan/Feb. We have done this kind of thing before in Namibia and Botswana.
We hope to include Lake Natron and wonder if we can drive in a circle arriving at Lake Natron from Arusha and leaving going NW back into the Serengeti perhaps via Lobo camp. Are there other top places we could stop at? We are looking for wildlife of all kinds ( birds, plants, spiders to elephants) but also the remote wilderness as well.
What would your suggestions be for a route and places to stop?
So far we've been unable to find a good detailed road map. Which one would you suggest we get?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 양방배팅 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 토토먹튀 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 먹튀검증 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 4 먹튀검증사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 5 토토추천 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 6 토토추천사이트 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 7 원탁게임 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 8 오케이카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Marrakech
- 11 Binocular rentals
- 12 Dead Sea day trip
- 13 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 14 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 15 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 16 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 17 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 18 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 19 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 20 Itinerary Ideas
- 21 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 22 Travel to Botswana
- 23 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 24 Loldia House Kenya
- 25 Kenya - Plastic Bags