Did a Kili trek and safari with Good Earth Tours last September, had an awesome time, had some problems with Good Earth Tours (you can see our broken down van in some of the pictures, with Mt Kili in the background!), but overall they were ok. Pictures are posted at http://morris1638.smugmug.com/
Tanzania Sept 07 Pictures
- 1 phone service
- 2 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 3 Living in Morocco.
- 4 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 5 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 6 Tanzania in 2014
- 7 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 10 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 11 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 12 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 13 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 14 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 16 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 17 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 18 Africa Safari
- 19 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 20 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 21 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 22 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 23 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 24 Morocco - private tour operators
- 25 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?