I am struggeling to book private campsites in the Serengeti. Can someone please help? We want to camp near Moru Kopjes, Seronera, Gumetri. What happens if we book a campsite and when we get there the Wildebeest is not there?
Another thing that I still need. We want to camp somewhere close to the gate of Serengeti from Ngorongo side can someone suggest something?
Your help would be much appeciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplement4help.com/testo-x-boost/
- 2 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 3 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvarelle-eye-lift-cream/
- 4 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 5 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 6 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 7 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 8 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 9 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 10 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 11 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 Buying merchandise
- 14 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 15 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 16 Egypt January-February 2018
- 17 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 18 safari for the mobility impaired
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 21 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 22 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 23 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 24 Dining in Cape Town
- 25 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?