I am struggeling to book private campsites in the Serengeti. Can someone please help? We want to camp near Moru Kopjes, Seronera, Gumetri. What happens if we book a campsite and when we get there the Wildebeest is not there?
Another thing that I still need. We want to camp somewhere close to the gate of Serengeti from Ngorongo side can someone suggest something?
Your help would be much appeciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 When is the best time to climb Kilimanjaro?
- 2 St Lucia area & Drakensberg rock art
- 3 Security question for recent visitors to Egypt.
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 8 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 9 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 10 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 11 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 12 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 13 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 14 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 15 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 16 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 17 Cairo International Airport
- 18 Petra from Israel
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 21 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 22 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 23 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 24 Dubai Guide
- 25 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations