I am struggeling to book private campsites in the Serengeti. Can someone please help? We want to camp near Moru Kopjes, Seronera, Gumetri. What happens if we book a campsite and when we get there the Wildebeest is not there?
Another thing that I still need. We want to camp somewhere close to the gate of Serengeti from Ngorongo side can someone suggest something?
Your help would be much appeciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 2 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 3 Morocco Highlights
- 4 Uganda Trip Report
- 5 Money in Uganda
- 6 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 7 VISA for Mozambique
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 11 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 12 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 13 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 14 Best African Safari
- 15 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 16 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 17 beach visit after safari
- 18 Petra Wadi Rum
- 19 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 22 What is worth seeing in November?
- 23 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 24 Israeli Tour Guides
- 25 Masai Mara in May