I'm seriously considering a Tanzanian safari in Jan 2017 with Overseas Adventure Travel. The description on their website is wonderful but I've read some independent reviews that aren't very favorable about the company. Has anyone taken this safari with OAT, or travelled elsewhere with them recently? If so, what was your experience?
I'm a very active 64-year-old man who enjoys travelling in small groups of outdoor enthusiasts. I prefer travelling with a mix of people - not just all seniors. I'd appreciate hearing from you about your experiences with OAT and with safaris in Tanzania. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 2 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 3 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvarelle-eye-lift-cream/
- 4 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 5 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 6 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 7 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 8 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 9 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 10 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Buying merchandise
- 13 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 14 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 15 Egypt January-February 2018
- 16 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 17 safari for the mobility impaired
- 18 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 19 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 20 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 21 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 22 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 23 Dining in Cape Town
- 24 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 25 Dubai plan