I'm seriously considering a Tanzanian safari in Jan 2017 with Overseas Adventure Travel. The description on their website is wonderful but I've read some independent reviews that aren't very favorable about the company. Has anyone taken this safari with OAT, or travelled elsewhere with them recently? If so, what was your experience?
I'm a very active 64-year-old man who enjoys travelling in small groups of outdoor enthusiasts. I prefer travelling with a mix of people - not just all seniors. I'd appreciate hearing from you about your experiences with OAT and with safaris in Tanzania. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Private tours in Morocco
- 4 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 5 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 6 First time to Africa-need help!
- 7 How do I know if a company is legit
- 8 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 9 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 10 South Africa trip report
- 11 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 12 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 13 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 14 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 15 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 16 Ethiopian security
- 17 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 18 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 19 morocco
- 20 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?
- 23 Casablanca or Rabat for two night stay
- 24 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 25 South Africa route options