I'm seriously considering a Tanzanian safari in Jan 2017 with Overseas Adventure Travel. The description on their website is wonderful but I've read some independent reviews that aren't very favorable about the company. Has anyone taken this safari with OAT, or travelled elsewhere with them recently? If so, what was your experience?
I'm a very active 64-year-old man who enjoys travelling in small groups of outdoor enthusiasts. I prefer travelling with a mix of people - not just all seniors. I'd appreciate hearing from you about your experiences with OAT and with safaris in Tanzania. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 2 Johannesburg...?
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Luxury train ride
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 8 Cradle of Humankind
- 9 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 10 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 14 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 israel tour
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 19 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 20 Safety in Fes
- 21 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina