I'm seriously considering a Tanzanian safari in Jan 2017 with Overseas Adventure Travel. The description on their website is wonderful but I've read some independent reviews that aren't very favorable about the company. Has anyone taken this safari with OAT, or travelled elsewhere with them recently? If so, what was your experience?
I'm a very active 64-year-old man who enjoys travelling in small groups of outdoor enthusiasts. I prefer travelling with a mix of people - not just all seniors. I'd appreciate hearing from you about your experiences with OAT and with safaris in Tanzania. Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 2 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 3 Audley Travel
- 4 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 5 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 6 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 7 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 8 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 9 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 10 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 11 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 12 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 13 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 14 Safari in South Africa
- 15 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 16 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 17 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 18 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 19 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 20 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 21 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 22 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 23 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 24 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 25 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails