I am planning to have vacation in Tanzania with my wife and my son on November. We will be having five nights in Serengeti/ manyara/ ngorongoro. We have received several quotations from different Tour Operators and Bestday Safaris have given us an incredible quotation, well detailed with reasonable price. May we have any feedback from anyone who have travelled with Bestday Safaris in Tanzania?
Tanzania Safari on November
- 1 Renting a car in Israel
- 2 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 3 What about money?
- 4 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 5 10 days in south Africa
- 6 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 7 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 8 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 9 a week in africa
- 10 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 11 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 12 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 13 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 14 Accra airport
- 15 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 16 17 days in Israel our way
- 17 morocco
- 18 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 19 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 20 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 21 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 22 Trip extension from Cape town
- 23 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?