I am planning to have vacation in Tanzania with my wife and my son on November. We will be having five nights in Serengeti/ manyara/ ngorongoro. We have received several quotations from different Tour Operators and Bestday Safaris have given us an incredible quotation, well detailed with reasonable price. May we have any feedback from anyone who have travelled with Bestday Safaris in Tanzania?
Tanzania Safari on November
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 3 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 4 Help with Rwanda trip
- 5 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 6 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 7 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 8 Tel Aviv beaches
- 9 Memory cards for camera
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 trip report, morocco
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 14 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 15 Morocco for 2 nights
- 16 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 17 Sabi Sands camps
- 18 Hotels in Nairobi
- 19 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 20 Rwanda trip report
- 21 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 22 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 23 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 24 israel and petra
- 25 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help