I am planning to have vacation in Tanzania with my wife and my son on November. We will be having five nights in Serengeti/ manyara/ ngorongoro. We have received several quotations from different Tour Operators and Bestday Safaris have given us an incredible quotation, well detailed with reasonable price. May we have any feedback from anyone who have travelled with Bestday Safaris in Tanzania?
Tanzania Safari on November
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 2 Shots for Morocco
- 3 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 4 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 5 Travelust
- 6 Drinking on safari
- 7 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 8 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 9 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 10 South Africa in February?
- 11 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 12 Thinking about The Gambia
- 13 Independence Day in Israel
- 14 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 15 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 16 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 17 Morroco Travel Guide
- 18 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 19 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 20 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 21 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 22 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 23 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 24 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 25 Abu Simbel or Valley of Kings?