Hello all I am planning my first trip to tanzania in Africa. The period would be end of October or November but it could be flexible depending on where the wildebeest migration is. Please suggest me a good time period, an itenary and tour operators to book a reasonable trip. I am not too interested beaches but would like to include mt kilimanjaro. I would be with my husband and travelling from India. Thoughts and suggestions welcome.
Tanzania safari in november
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas,
- 2 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 3 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 4 Questions about Chobe
- 5 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 6 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 7 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 8 To go to Israel or not?
- 9 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 10 Dubai > Oman?
- 11 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 12 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 13 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 14 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 15 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 16 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 17 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 18 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 19 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 20 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 21 Awesome trip and still not done
- 22 South Africa
- 23 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 24 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 25 Private Conservancy Recommendations