Hello all I am planning my first trip to tanzania in Africa. The period would be end of October or November but it could be flexible depending on where the wildebeest migration is. Please suggest me a good time period, an itenary and tour operators to book a reasonable trip. I am not too interested beaches but would like to include mt kilimanjaro. I would be with my husband and travelling from India. Thoughts and suggestions welcome.
Tanzania safari in november
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 2 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 3 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 4 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 5 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 6 Questions about Chobe
- 7 What camera to use on safari
- 8 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 9 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 10 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 11 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 12 To go to Israel or not?
- 13 Bidair at JNB
- 14 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 15 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 18 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 19 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 20 Dubai > Oman?
- 21 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 22 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 23 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 24 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 25 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp