Just back from snowbird trip and planning next years.
Main destination will be a Tanzania for a safari and beach time.
Many have recommended Roy's Safari so I contacted them and was surprised that the email answer came from A-Way-To Africa Safaris whom I have never heard of. They say they work exclusively with Roy Safari but I also read on this forum that people have worked with African Serendipity as US agent to book Roy's Safaris.
So my question is: Does anyone know of A-Way-To Africa Safaris ?
Should I just disregard and contact Roy Safari again to insist on dealing directly with them ?
Is this a common practice now, to refer inquiries to another company to handle ?
I have to think that I would pay extra to use a USA middleman to book a safari with a Tanzanian company - no ?
I have read some forum posts on Tanzania safari companies, Roys is often mentioned positively as well as Thompsons.
Any comments to assist would be appreciated. Also looking for recommendations on Zanzibar accommodations.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 tours in Johannesburg
- 2 Viator tour company
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 5 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 South African Cities
- 8 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 9 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 10 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 11 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 12 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 13 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 14 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 15 where to go in africa
- 16 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 17 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 18 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides