Just back from snowbird trip and planning next years.
Main destination will be a Tanzania for a safari and beach time.
Many have recommended Roy's Safari so I contacted them and was surprised that the email answer came from A-Way-To Africa Safaris whom I have never heard of. They say they work exclusively with Roy Safari but I also read on this forum that people have worked with African Serendipity as US agent to book Roy's Safaris.
So my question is: Does anyone know of A-Way-To Africa Safaris ?
Should I just disregard and contact Roy Safari again to insist on dealing directly with them ?
Is this a common practice now, to refer inquiries to another company to handle ?
I have to think that I would pay extra to use a USA middleman to book a safari with a Tanzanian company - no ?
I have read some forum posts on Tanzania safari companies, Roys is often mentioned positively as well as Thompsons.
Any comments to assist would be appreciated. Also looking for recommendations on Zanzibar accommodations.
Tanzania Safari Companies
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 2 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 3 Tel Aviv beaches
- 4 Memory cards for camera
- 5 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 6 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 7 trip report, morocco
- 8 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 11 Morocco for 2 nights
- 12 Help with Rwanda trip
- 13 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 14 Sabi Sands camps
- 15 Hotels in Nairobi
- 16 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 17 Rwanda trip report
- 18 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 19 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 20 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 21 israel and petra
- 22 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 23 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 24 Israel and Petra
- 25 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea