Just back from snowbird trip and planning next years.
Main destination will be a Tanzania for a safari and beach time.
Many have recommended Roy's Safari so I contacted them and was surprised that the email answer came from A-Way-To Africa Safaris whom I have never heard of. They say they work exclusively with Roy Safari but I also read on this forum that people have worked with African Serendipity as US agent to book Roy's Safaris.
So my question is: Does anyone know of A-Way-To Africa Safaris ?
Should I just disregard and contact Roy Safari again to insist on dealing directly with them ?
Is this a common practice now, to refer inquiries to another company to handle ?
I have to think that I would pay extra to use a USA middleman to book a safari with a Tanzanian company - no ?
I have read some forum posts on Tanzania safari companies, Roys is often mentioned positively as well as Thompsons.
Any comments to assist would be appreciated. Also looking for recommendations on Zanzibar accommodations.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/xtend-xr/
- 2 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 3 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 4 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 5 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 6 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 9 safari for the mobility impaired
- 10 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 11 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 12 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 13 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 14 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 18 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Buying merchandise
- 24 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 25 Egypt January-February 2018