I am planning a trip with my husband to Tanzania from the 24th of August to the 9th of September.
We want to go on Safari to the Serengeti/ ngorongoro national parks for 3/4 days and then go to Zanzibar.
It's our first time to Africa and will really appreciate your advice.
Which will be the best airport to arrive? Kilimanjaro?
Any suggestions which tour can we hire? We don't want any luxury/expensive trip. I have heard that booking with a tour operator in Africa will be cheaper than booking from the UK, any suggestions for tour operators overthere and costs? Usually from where does the tour operators pick you up? and how long will take from kilimanjaro area to the serengeti?
Which is the best transport to go from Serengeti to Zanzibar? how long will take and how much does it could cost?
How much can I expect to pay for a hotel in Zanzibar?
The flight back to the Uk will be better to take it from zanzibar airport or from Dar es Saalam?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://blogmium.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 3 Safari In June
- 4 Business trip to Israel
- 5 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 6 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 7 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 8 honeymoon place
- 9 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 10 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 13 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 14 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 15 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 16 Yom Hazikaron
- 17 Yom Haatzmaut
- 18 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 19 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 20 recomendation on African Safari company
- 21 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 22 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 23 One extra day in Jordan
- 24 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 25 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?