I am planning a trip with my husband to Tanzania from the 24th of August to the 9th of September.
We want to go on Safari to the Serengeti/ ngorongoro national parks for 3/4 days and then go to Zanzibar.
It's our first time to Africa and will really appreciate your advice.
Which will be the best airport to arrive? Kilimanjaro?
Any suggestions which tour can we hire? We don't want any luxury/expensive trip. I have heard that booking with a tour operator in Africa will be cheaper than booking from the UK, any suggestions for tour operators overthere and costs? Usually from where does the tour operators pick you up? and how long will take from kilimanjaro area to the serengeti?
Which is the best transport to go from Serengeti to Zanzibar? how long will take and how much does it could cost?
How much can I expect to pay for a hotel in Zanzibar?
The flight back to the Uk will be better to take it from zanzibar airport or from Dar es Saalam?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://wellnessincredible.com/povella-cream/
- 2 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 3 It doesnt have to be wildlife safaris only.
- 4 61 year old traveling to Kenya/Tanzania by myself
- 5 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 6 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 7 Self drive tour south africa
- 8 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 9 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 10 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 11 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 12 Duba activities - help deciding
- 13 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 14 Private Guide for Cairo
- 15 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 16 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 17 Texting from US to Israel
- 18 Itinerary Ideas
- 19 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 20 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 21 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 22 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 23 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 24 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 25 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted