I am planning a trip with my husband to Tanzania from the 24th of August to the 9th of September.
We want to go on Safari to the Serengeti/ ngorongoro national parks for 3/4 days and then go to Zanzibar.
It's our first time to Africa and will really appreciate your advice.
Which will be the best airport to arrive? Kilimanjaro?
Any suggestions which tour can we hire? We don't want any luxury/expensive trip. I have heard that booking with a tour operator in Africa will be cheaper than booking from the UK, any suggestions for tour operators overthere and costs? Usually from where does the tour operators pick you up? and how long will take from kilimanjaro area to the serengeti?
Which is the best transport to go from Serengeti to Zanzibar? how long will take and how much does it could cost?
How much can I expect to pay for a hotel in Zanzibar?
The flight back to the Uk will be better to take it from zanzibar airport or from Dar es Saalam?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 2 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 3 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 beach visit after safari
- 6 Best African Safari
- 7 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 8 Petra Wadi Rum
- 9 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 12 What is worth seeing in November?
- 13 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 14 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 15 Israeli Tour Guides
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 18 Masai Mara in May
- 19 Western Desert Itinerary
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 22 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 23 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 24 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 25 Trip to Merzouga