I am planning a trip with my husband to Tanzania from the 24th of August to the 9th of September.
We want to go on Safari to the Serengeti/ ngorongoro national parks for 3/4 days and then go to Zanzibar.
It's our first time to Africa and will really appreciate your advice.
Which will be the best airport to arrive? Kilimanjaro?
Any suggestions which tour can we hire? We don't want any luxury/expensive trip. I have heard that booking with a tour operator in Africa will be cheaper than booking from the UK, any suggestions for tour operators overthere and costs? Usually from where does the tour operators pick you up? and how long will take from kilimanjaro area to the serengeti?
Which is the best transport to go from Serengeti to Zanzibar? how long will take and how much does it could cost?
How much can I expect to pay for a hotel in Zanzibar?
The flight back to the Uk will be better to take it from zanzibar airport or from Dar es Saalam?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We Support Yahoo MAi* Tech** Sup** Acc TrialNumber 1800-540**6830 Recovery
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 Luxury train ride
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 6 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 7 Cradle of Humankind
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania