My fiance and I will be spending our honeymoon in Tanzania. We are planning on going for three weeks at the end of July and early August. We would like to take a Safaria and also go diving. We are trying to figure out how to see the guerilllas in Uganda, safari in Tanzania and a week scuba diving on Zanzibar/Pemba. Are questions are these: Can you plan one safari which hits the good spots in Tanzania and also goes to Uganda for the guerillas? Should we book a safari before we leave or should we book it when we get there? Are there price differences with these methods? What are nice places on Zanzibar and more importantly Pemba for staying? Has anyone dived on Zanzibar or Pemba? How expensive are the resorts on these islands and are there any recommendations? We do not want to spend much money butwe would like at least a week to relax in comfort on Zanzibar or Pemba. Any and all information would be appreciated. Thanks. Fell free to email me directly as well.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Safari suggestions
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Targin into Zambia
- 6 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 7 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 8 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 12 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 15 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 16 Passport question for International flight
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 Tour operator near me
- 19 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 22 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 23 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 24 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 25 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco