My fiance and I will be spending our honeymoon in Tanzania. We are planning on going for three weeks at the end of July and early August. We would like to take a Safaria and also go diving. We are trying to figure out how to see the guerilllas in Uganda, safari in Tanzania and a week scuba diving on Zanzibar/Pemba. Are questions are these: Can you plan one safari which hits the good spots in Tanzania and also goes to Uganda for the guerillas? Should we book a safari before we leave or should we book it when we get there? Are there price differences with these methods? What are nice places on Zanzibar and more importantly Pemba for staying? Has anyone dived on Zanzibar or Pemba? How expensive are the resorts on these islands and are there any recommendations? We do not want to spend much money butwe would like at least a week to relax in comfort on Zanzibar or Pemba. Any and all information would be appreciated. Thanks. Fell free to email me directly as well.
Tanzania Safari and Diving
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 2 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 3 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 4 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 9 Charity begins at Home!
- 10 Sun Safaris
- 11 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 12 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 13 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 14 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 15 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 20 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 21 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 22 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls