My fiance and I will be spending our honeymoon in Tanzania. We are planning on going for three weeks at the end of July and early August. We would like to take a Safaria and also go diving. We are trying to figure out how to see the guerilllas in Uganda, safari in Tanzania and a week scuba diving on Zanzibar/Pemba. Are questions are these: Can you plan one safari which hits the good spots in Tanzania and also goes to Uganda for the guerillas? Should we book a safari before we leave or should we book it when we get there? Are there price differences with these methods? What are nice places on Zanzibar and more importantly Pemba for staying? Has anyone dived on Zanzibar or Pemba? How expensive are the resorts on these islands and are there any recommendations? We do not want to spend much money butwe would like at least a week to relax in comfort on Zanzibar or Pemba. Any and all information would be appreciated. Thanks. Fell free to email me directly as well.
Tanzania Safari and Diving
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Quick question about Kenya..
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Morocco in April 2014
- 7 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 8 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 9 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 10 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 11 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 12 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 13 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 14 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 15 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 16 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 17 Uganda Travel Planning
- 18 Israel and Jordan
- 19 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 20 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 21 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 22 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 23 Northern Circuit tour company
- 24 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 25 Oman Trip Report