My fiance and I will be spending our honeymoon in Tanzania. We are planning on going for three weeks at the end of July and early August. We would like to take a Safaria and also go diving. We are trying to figure out how to see the guerilllas in Uganda, safari in Tanzania and a week scuba diving on Zanzibar/Pemba. Are questions are these: Can you plan one safari which hits the good spots in Tanzania and also goes to Uganda for the guerillas? Should we book a safari before we leave or should we book it when we get there? Are there price differences with these methods? What are nice places on Zanzibar and more importantly Pemba for staying? Has anyone dived on Zanzibar or Pemba? How expensive are the resorts on these islands and are there any recommendations? We do not want to spend much money butwe would like at least a week to relax in comfort on Zanzibar or Pemba. Any and all information would be appreciated. Thanks. Fell free to email me directly as well.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco help
- 2 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 5 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 6 First trip to Africa
- 7 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 8 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 9 Uganda Visa
- 10 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 11 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 12 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 13 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 14 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 15 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 16 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 17 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 18 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 19 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 20 Fes or Marrakech?
- 21 Transfer at JNB airport
- 22 Egypt - Need Help!
- 23 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 24 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 25 Morrocco single traveler on group trip