My fiance and I will be spending our honeymoon in Tanzania. We are planning on going for three weeks at the end of July and early August. We would like to take a Safaria and also go diving. We are trying to figure out how to see the guerilllas in Uganda, safari in Tanzania and a week scuba diving on Zanzibar/Pemba. Are questions are these: Can you plan one safari which hits the good spots in Tanzania and also goes to Uganda for the guerillas? Should we book a safari before we leave or should we book it when we get there? Are there price differences with these methods? What are nice places on Zanzibar and more importantly Pemba for staying? Has anyone dived on Zanzibar or Pemba? How expensive are the resorts on these islands and are there any recommendations? We do not want to spend much money butwe would like at least a week to relax in comfort on Zanzibar or Pemba. Any and all information would be appreciated. Thanks. Fell free to email me directly as well.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is a surge protector needed for camera chargers in camps?
- 2 Marrakech
- 3 Binocular rentals
- 4 Dead Sea day trip
- 5 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 8 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 9 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 10 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 11 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.