We are coordinating 3 families across 3 continents to meet and travel together in Tanzania and were hoping to find some recommendations on private driver / guides with vehicles.
We will be there for two weeks - late July / early August.
If you have personal experience with anyone, I'd love to see your review / hear your feedback. Searching hasn't turned up much (yet).
Thank you in advance for your time!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementhub.com/primaliftskin-reviews/
- 2 Dead Sea day trip
- 3 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 7 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 8 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 9 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 10 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 11 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 12 Itinerary Ideas
- 13 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 14 Travel to Botswana
- 15 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 16 Loldia House Kenya
- 17 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 18 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 19 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 20 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 21 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 22 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 23 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 24 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006