We are coordinating 3 families across 3 continents to meet and travel together in Tanzania and were hoping to find some recommendations on private driver / guides with vehicles.
We will be there for two weeks - late July / early August.
If you have personal experience with anyone, I'd love to see your review / hear your feedback. Searching hasn't turned up much (yet).
Thank you in advance for your time!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://www.getforeverhealthy.com/testo-max-xtreme/
- 3 Private Guide for Cairo
- 4 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 5 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 6 Texting from US to Israel
- 7 Itinerary Ideas
- 8 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 9 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 10 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 11 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 12 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 13 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 14 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 15 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 16 Passport pages stuck together
- 17 Self drive tour south africa
- 18 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 19 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 20 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 21 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 22 Duba activities - help deciding
- 23 Eilat
- 24 recommendations for AI islands
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions