As a separate topic, I have finally nailed down some itineraries and prices. Thoughts on this? I am a solo traveler, so I know prices will be higher...Manyara is not high on my list, which is why I would rather trade it for an extra day in the Serengeti.
Includes private driver/vehicle- $6,225- This is my favorite itinerary and operator thus far!
3/11- Fly to Ndutu (Serengeti Safari Camp)
3/15- Drive to Lemala Ngorongoro
3/16- Crater drive and flight to JRO
Private driver/vehicle for first 2 days- $4,960
3/11- Manyara NP- Plantation Lodge
3/12- Ngorongoro- Planatation Lodge
3/13- Fly to Dunia Camp
3/16- Game drives and fly to JRO
Private driver/vehicle- $5,300
3/11- Manyara NP- Lemala Ngorongoro
3/12- Ngorongoro- Drive to Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/13- Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/14- Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/15- Lemala Ewanjan
3/16- Lemala Ewanjan and fly to JRO
Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 12 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 13 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 14 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 15 Uganda Travel Planning
- 16 Israel and Jordan
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back