As a separate topic, I have finally nailed down some itineraries and prices. Thoughts on this? I am a solo traveler, so I know prices will be higher...Manyara is not high on my list, which is why I would rather trade it for an extra day in the Serengeti.
Includes private driver/vehicle- $6,225- This is my favorite itinerary and operator thus far!
3/11- Fly to Ndutu (Serengeti Safari Camp)
3/15- Drive to Lemala Ngorongoro
3/16- Crater drive and flight to JRO
Private driver/vehicle for first 2 days- $4,960
3/11- Manyara NP- Plantation Lodge
3/12- Ngorongoro- Planatation Lodge
3/13- Fly to Dunia Camp
3/16- Game drives and fly to JRO
Private driver/vehicle- $5,300
3/11- Manyara NP- Lemala Ngorongoro
3/12- Ngorongoro- Drive to Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/13- Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/14- Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/15- Lemala Ewanjan
3/16- Lemala Ewanjan and fly to JRO
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://nutritionplanreview.com/testx-core-france/
- 2 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 7 Safari suggestions
- 8 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?