As a separate topic, I have finally nailed down some itineraries and prices. Thoughts on this? I am a solo traveler, so I know prices will be higher...Manyara is not high on my list, which is why I would rather trade it for an extra day in the Serengeti.
Includes private driver/vehicle- $6,225- This is my favorite itinerary and operator thus far!
3/11- Fly to Ndutu (Serengeti Safari Camp)
3/15- Drive to Lemala Ngorongoro
3/16- Crater drive and flight to JRO
Private driver/vehicle for first 2 days- $4,960
3/11- Manyara NP- Plantation Lodge
3/12- Ngorongoro- Planatation Lodge
3/13- Fly to Dunia Camp
3/16- Game drives and fly to JRO
Private driver/vehicle- $5,300
3/11- Manyara NP- Lemala Ngorongoro
3/12- Ngorongoro- Drive to Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/13- Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/14- Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/15- Lemala Ewanjan
3/16- Lemala Ewanjan and fly to JRO
Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakech Tours:
- 2 Camel Trekking Tours
- 3 Morocco Tours
- 4 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 5 Help with Rwanda trip
- 6 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 7 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Tel Aviv beaches
- 10 Memory cards for camera
- 11 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 14 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 15 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 18 Sabi Sands camps
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra