As a separate topic, I have finally nailed down some itineraries and prices. Thoughts on this? I am a solo traveler, so I know prices will be higher...Manyara is not high on my list, which is why I would rather trade it for an extra day in the Serengeti.
Includes private driver/vehicle- $6,225- This is my favorite itinerary and operator thus far!
3/11- Fly to Ndutu (Serengeti Safari Camp)
3/15- Drive to Lemala Ngorongoro
3/16- Crater drive and flight to JRO
Private driver/vehicle for first 2 days- $4,960
3/11- Manyara NP- Plantation Lodge
3/12- Ngorongoro- Planatation Lodge
3/13- Fly to Dunia Camp
3/16- Game drives and fly to JRO
Private driver/vehicle- $5,300
3/11- Manyara NP- Lemala Ngorongoro
3/12- Ngorongoro- Drive to Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/13- Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/14- Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/15- Lemala Ewanjan
3/16- Lemala Ewanjan and fly to JRO
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://menintalk.com/muscle-x-boost/
- 2 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 3 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 4 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town