I'm planning a honeymoon in Tanzania and would love to go on safari there. I was looking into different options for an 8 day safari, and have proposed itineraries from Roy's Safari as well as Africa Travel Resource. I was hoping y'all could take a look and let me know what you think between the two!
01.08 - Tarangire Safari lodge.
02.08 - Tarangire Safari lodge.
03.08 - Serengeti Kati Kati camp.
04.08 - Serengeti Migration Camp
05.08 - Serengeti Migration Camp
06.08 - Serengeti Kati Kati Camp.
07.08 - Ngorongoro Sopa lodge.
08.08 - Ngorongoro Sopa lodge.
09.08 - After breakfast, with picnic lunches drive to Arusha
Fri 01-Aug-14 Arusha : Rivertrees
Sat 02-Aug-14 Tarangire : Mawe Ninga Camp
Sun 03-Aug-14 Tarangire : Mawe Ninga Camp
Mon 04-Aug-14 Ngorongoro Karatu : Gibbs Farm
Tue 05-Aug-14 Central Serengeti : Ronjo Camp
Wed 06-Aug-14 Serengeti Mara : Kimburu Camp
Thu 07-Aug-14 Serengeti Mara : Kimburu Camp
Fri 08-Aug-14 Serengeti Mara : Kimburu Camp
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 2 Morocco Questions
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 5 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 6 Botswana safari recs
- 7 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 10 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 11 Botswana in January
- 12 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 13 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 14 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 15 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 16 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 17 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 18 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 19 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 20 2 days i n JO'burg
- 21 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 22 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 23 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 24 Zambia HELP!
- 25 Israel in January