I'm planning a honeymoon in Tanzania and would love to go on safari there. I was looking into different options for an 8 day safari, and have proposed itineraries from Roy's Safari as well as Africa Travel Resource. I was hoping y'all could take a look and let me know what you think between the two!
01.08 - Tarangire Safari lodge.
02.08 - Tarangire Safari lodge.
03.08 - Serengeti Kati Kati camp.
04.08 - Serengeti Migration Camp
05.08 - Serengeti Migration Camp
06.08 - Serengeti Kati Kati Camp.
07.08 - Ngorongoro Sopa lodge.
08.08 - Ngorongoro Sopa lodge.
09.08 - After breakfast, with picnic lunches drive to Arusha
Fri 01-Aug-14 Arusha : Rivertrees
Sat 02-Aug-14 Tarangire : Mawe Ninga Camp
Sun 03-Aug-14 Tarangire : Mawe Ninga Camp
Mon 04-Aug-14 Ngorongoro Karatu : Gibbs Farm
Tue 05-Aug-14 Central Serengeti : Ronjo Camp
Wed 06-Aug-14 Serengeti Mara : Kimburu Camp
Thu 07-Aug-14 Serengeti Mara : Kimburu Camp
Fri 08-Aug-14 Serengeti Mara : Kimburu Camp
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 신천지여신 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Luxury train ride
- 3 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 4 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 5 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 6 Cradle of Humankind
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania