I'm planning a honeymoon in Tanzania and would love to go on safari there. I was looking into different options for an 8 day safari, and have proposed itineraries from Roy's Safari as well as Africa Travel Resource. I was hoping y'all could take a look and let me know what you think between the two!
01.08 - Tarangire Safari lodge.
02.08 - Tarangire Safari lodge.
03.08 - Serengeti Kati Kati camp.
04.08 - Serengeti Migration Camp
05.08 - Serengeti Migration Camp
06.08 - Serengeti Kati Kati Camp.
07.08 - Ngorongoro Sopa lodge.
08.08 - Ngorongoro Sopa lodge.
09.08 - After breakfast, with picnic lunches drive to Arusha
Fri 01-Aug-14 Arusha : Rivertrees
Sat 02-Aug-14 Tarangire : Mawe Ninga Camp
Sun 03-Aug-14 Tarangire : Mawe Ninga Camp
Mon 04-Aug-14 Ngorongoro Karatu : Gibbs Farm
Tue 05-Aug-14 Central Serengeti : Ronjo Camp
Wed 06-Aug-14 Serengeti Mara : Kimburu Camp
Thu 07-Aug-14 Serengeti Mara : Kimburu Camp
Fri 08-Aug-14 Serengeti Mara : Kimburu Camp
Thanks in advance for your help!
Tanzania in August - Safari Advice
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Desert Tours
- 2 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 3 Recent experience with Around Morocco or Authentic Morocco Tours
- 4 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 5 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 6 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 7 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 8 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 9 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 10 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 11 Safari on a budget!
- 12 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 13 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 14 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 15 Things to see in Dubai
- 16 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 17 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 18 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 19 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 20 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 21 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 22 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 23 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 24 Tips for Israel
- 25 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day