I'm planning a honeymoon in Tanzania and would love to go on safari there. I was looking into different options for an 8 day safari, and have proposed itineraries from Roy's Safari as well as Africa Travel Resource. I was hoping y'all could take a look and let me know what you think between the two!
01.08 - Tarangire Safari lodge.
02.08 - Tarangire Safari lodge.
03.08 - Serengeti Kati Kati camp.
04.08 - Serengeti Migration Camp
05.08 - Serengeti Migration Camp
06.08 - Serengeti Kati Kati Camp.
07.08 - Ngorongoro Sopa lodge.
08.08 - Ngorongoro Sopa lodge.
09.08 - After breakfast, with picnic lunches drive to Arusha
Fri 01-Aug-14 Arusha : Rivertrees
Sat 02-Aug-14 Tarangire : Mawe Ninga Camp
Sun 03-Aug-14 Tarangire : Mawe Ninga Camp
Mon 04-Aug-14 Ngorongoro Karatu : Gibbs Farm
Tue 05-Aug-14 Central Serengeti : Ronjo Camp
Wed 06-Aug-14 Serengeti Mara : Kimburu Camp
Thu 07-Aug-14 Serengeti Mara : Kimburu Camp
Fri 08-Aug-14 Serengeti Mara : Kimburu Camp
Thanks in advance for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 2 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 3 Petra Wadi Rum
- 4 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 5 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 6 Best African Safari
- 7 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 8 What is worth seeing in November?
- 9 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 10 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 11 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 12 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 16 Masai Mara in May
- 17 Western Desert Itinerary
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 20 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 21 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 22 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 23 Trip to Merzouga
- 24 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 25 Uganda Visa