Hello every one,
Me and my husband have planned a trip in Tanzania which will include 6days safaris and 5days in Sansibar.we were asking about the itinerary for a group every one told us it is possible,but we landed into the hands of Jabir tours and safaris who have their main office in Sansibar,the trip adviser from their company told us that it is cheap to do budget camping but has got some problems,like sleeping in camp site which you were not allocated in your itinerary,some visitors may need to come back earlier from the trip and you need it late or the other way round.delays of picking up time.
But they told us if we can make bookings according to what other visitors have requested before us then the trip will be good.But to avoid all inconveniences, me and my husband decided to go on private which wont cost us much like other operators do it.
Has any one an a different idea?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 2 Namibia Itinerary
- 3 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 4 name issue
- 5 Israel for 10 days
- 6 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 7 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 8 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 9 experiences with African travel Resource
- 10 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 11 Madagascar suggestions
- 12 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 13 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 14 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 15 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Single traveler
- 20 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 21 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 22 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 25 morocco help please
Hello every one,