Hello every one,
Me and my husband have planned a trip in Tanzania which will include 6days safaris and 5days in Sansibar.we were asking about the itinerary for a group every one told us it is possible,but we landed into the hands of Jabir tours and safaris who have their main office in Sansibar,the trip adviser from their company told us that it is cheap to do budget camping but has got some problems,like sleeping in camp site which you were not allocated in your itinerary,some visitors may need to come back earlier from the trip and you need it late or the other way round.delays of picking up time.
But they told us if we can make bookings according to what other visitors have requested before us then the trip will be good.But to avoid all inconveniences, me and my husband decided to go on private which wont cost us much like other operators do it.
Has any one an a different idea?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Self drive tour south africa
- 2 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 3 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 4 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 5 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 6 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 7 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 8 Duba activities - help deciding
- 9 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 10 Private Guide for Cairo
- 11 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 12 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 13 Texting from US to Israel
- 14 Itinerary Ideas
- 15 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 16 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 17 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 18 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 19 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 20 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 21 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 22 Passport pages stuck together
- 23 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 24 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 25 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
Hello every one,