Hello every one,
Me and my husband have planned a trip in Tanzania which will include 6days safaris and 5days in Sansibar.we were asking about the itinerary for a group every one told us it is possible,but we landed into the hands of Jabir tours and safaris who have their main office in Sansibar,the trip adviser from their company told us that it is cheap to do budget camping but has got some problems,like sleeping in camp site which you were not allocated in your itinerary,some visitors may need to come back earlier from the trip and you need it late or the other way round.delays of picking up time.
But they told us if we can make bookings according to what other visitors have requested before us then the trip will be good.But to avoid all inconveniences, me and my husband decided to go on private which wont cost us much like other operators do it.
Has any one an a different idea?
Hello every one,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 3 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 4 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Zambia Impressions
- 7 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 8 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 9 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 10 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 11 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 12 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour