Hello every one,
Me and my husband have planned a trip in Tanzania which will include 6days safaris and 5days in Sansibar.we were asking about the itinerary for a group every one told us it is possible,but we landed into the hands of Jabir tours and safaris who have their main office in Sansibar,the trip adviser from their company told us that it is cheap to do budget camping but has got some problems,like sleeping in camp site which you were not allocated in your itinerary,some visitors may need to come back earlier from the trip and you need it late or the other way round.delays of picking up time.
But they told us if we can make bookings according to what other visitors have requested before us then the trip will be good.But to avoid all inconveniences, me and my husband decided to go on private which wont cost us much like other operators do it.
Has any one an a different idea?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/nuage-skin-care-reviews/
- 2 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 3 Swaziland in January
- 4 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 5 good internet connection option Meknes
- 6 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 7 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 8 Cape Town -safety
- 9 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 10 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 11 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 12 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 13 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 14 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 15 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 16 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 17 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 18 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 19 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 20 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 21 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 22 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 23 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 24 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 25 credit cards in South Africa
Hello every one,