Hello every one,
Me and my husband have planned a trip in Tanzania which will include 6days safaris and 5days in Sansibar.we were asking about the itinerary for a group every one told us it is possible,but we landed into the hands of Jabir tours and safaris who have their main office in Sansibar,the trip adviser from their company told us that it is cheap to do budget camping but has got some problems,like sleeping in camp site which you were not allocated in your itinerary,some visitors may need to come back earlier from the trip and you need it late or the other way round.delays of picking up time.
But they told us if we can make bookings according to what other visitors have requested before us then the trip will be good.But to avoid all inconveniences, me and my husband decided to go on private which wont cost us much like other operators do it.
Has any one an a different idea?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT FACEBOOK CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Reset Password
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 4 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 5 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 6 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 7 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 8 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 9 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 10 Safari suggestions
- 11 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 12 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 13 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 14 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 15 Passport question for International flight
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 Tour operator near me
- 18 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 21 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 22 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 23 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 24 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 25 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
Hello every one,