We had a wonderful time in Tanzania last year.We visited Serengeti,ngorongoro & manyara.
We did a 5 day camping safari.We stayed in good public camp sites,except in Serengeti,,we did not like Nguchiro camp...toilets were horrible.Lucky,our operator had a standby chemical toilet which we end up using & it was flashing.Simba campsite was wonderful.A bull elephant walked in the middle of our tents.We saw lots of wildanimals very close at the simba camp.We loved our camp site in manyara,it has swimming pool and the bar was cool.
In serengeti we saw more than 40 lions.Our guide was a cut above the rest.Our camp crew were wonderful,always pack things on time.Camping tents and equipments were very functional.
sorry l failed to attach photos...very nice ones.
My advise is.. leave early,be cheerful to your crew,dont stay at ikoma area.Enjoy..
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 2 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 3 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 4 Morocco over Christmas
- 5 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 6 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 7 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 8 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 9 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 10 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 11 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 12 DOHA LAYOVER
- 13 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 14 Morocco Questions
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 Botswana safari recs
- 17 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 18 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 19 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 20 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 21 Botswana in January
- 22 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 23 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 24 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 25 Rhino Africa - Reviews