We had a wonderful time in Tanzania last year.We visited Serengeti,ngorongoro & manyara.
We did a 5 day camping safari.We stayed in good public camp sites,except in Serengeti,,we did not like Nguchiro camp...toilets were horrible.Lucky,our operator had a standby chemical toilet which we end up using & it was flashing.Simba campsite was wonderful.A bull elephant walked in the middle of our tents.We saw lots of wildanimals very close at the simba camp.We loved our camp site in manyara,it has swimming pool and the bar was cool.
In serengeti we saw more than 40 lions.Our guide was a cut above the rest.Our camp crew were wonderful,always pack things on time.Camping tents and equipments were very functional.
sorry l failed to attach photos...very nice ones.
My advise is.. leave early,be cheerful to your crew,dont stay at ikoma area.Enjoy..
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 2 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 3 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 4 Petra from Israel
- 5 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 8 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 9 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 10 israel tour
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 13 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 14 Luxury train ride
- 15 Safety in Fes
- 16 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 17 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 18 Sim card mainly for data
- 19 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 20 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 23 Cape Town
- 24 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 25 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya