We had a wonderful time in Tanzania last year.We visited Serengeti,ngorongoro & manyara.
We did a 5 day camping safari.We stayed in good public camp sites,except in Serengeti,,we did not like Nguchiro camp...toilets were horrible.Lucky,our operator had a standby chemical toilet which we end up using & it was flashing.Simba campsite was wonderful.A bull elephant walked in the middle of our tents.We saw lots of wildanimals very close at the simba camp.We loved our camp site in manyara,it has swimming pool and the bar was cool.
In serengeti we saw more than 40 lions.Our guide was a cut above the rest.Our camp crew were wonderful,always pack things on time.Camping tents and equipments were very functional.
sorry l failed to attach photos...very nice ones.
My advise is.. leave early,be cheerful to your crew,dont stay at ikoma area.Enjoy..
Tanzania Budget Camping Safari Report/2007
- 1 My trip to Egypt .....
- 2 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 6 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 7 Clothes in Uganda
- 8 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 9 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 13 Homestay Accomodation
- 14 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 15 Selous game reserve
- 16 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 19 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 22 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 23 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 24 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 25 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal