We had a wonderful time in Tanzania last year.We visited Serengeti,ngorongoro & manyara.
We did a 5 day camping safari.We stayed in good public camp sites,except in Serengeti,,we did not like Nguchiro camp...toilets were horrible.Lucky,our operator had a standby chemical toilet which we end up using & it was flashing.Simba campsite was wonderful.A bull elephant walked in the middle of our tents.We saw lots of wildanimals very close at the simba camp.We loved our camp site in manyara,it has swimming pool and the bar was cool.
In serengeti we saw more than 40 lions.Our guide was a cut above the rest.Our camp crew were wonderful,always pack things on time.Camping tents and equipments were very functional.
sorry l failed to attach photos...very nice ones.
My advise is.. leave early,be cheerful to your crew,dont stay at ikoma area.Enjoy..
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 2 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 3 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 4 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 5 South African Cities
- 6 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 7 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 8 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 9 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 10 Help with bags
- 11 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 12 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 13 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 14 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Israeli Tour Guides
- 18 Shopping in Morocco
- 19 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 20 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 21 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 22 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 23 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 24 car hire from La Possession
- 25 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania