We had a wonderful time in Tanzania last year.We visited Serengeti,ngorongoro & manyara.
We did a 5 day camping safari.We stayed in good public camp sites,except in Serengeti,,we did not like Nguchiro camp...toilets were horrible.Lucky,our operator had a standby chemical toilet which we end up using & it was flashing.Simba campsite was wonderful.A bull elephant walked in the middle of our tents.We saw lots of wildanimals very close at the simba camp.We loved our camp site in manyara,it has swimming pool and the bar was cool.
In serengeti we saw more than 40 lions.Our guide was a cut above the rest.Our camp crew were wonderful,always pack things on time.Camping tents and equipments were very functional.
sorry l failed to attach photos...very nice ones.
My advise is.. leave early,be cheerful to your crew,dont stay at ikoma area.Enjoy..
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 황금성 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 알라딘온라인게임 ≪접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 http://www.suxorfree.com/dianabol-d-bal-za/
- 4 다빈치온라인게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 바다이야기릴 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 http://healthpurelives.com/endovex/
- 8 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 9 Egypt January-February 2018
- 10 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 11 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 12 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 13 safari for the mobility impaired
- 14 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 15 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 16 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 19 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 20 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 21 Dining in Cape Town
- 22 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 23 Dubai plan
- 24 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 25 Israel with kids in August