We had a wonderful time in Tanzania last year.We visited Serengeti,ngorongoro & manyara.
We did a 5 day camping safari.We stayed in good public camp sites,except in Serengeti,,we did not like Nguchiro camp...toilets were horrible.Lucky,our operator had a standby chemical toilet which we end up using & it was flashing.Simba campsite was wonderful.A bull elephant walked in the middle of our tents.We saw lots of wildanimals very close at the simba camp.We loved our camp site in manyara,it has swimming pool and the bar was cool.
In serengeti we saw more than 40 lions.Our guide was a cut above the rest.Our camp crew were wonderful,always pack things on time.Camping tents and equipments were very functional.
sorry l failed to attach photos...very nice ones.
My advise is.. leave early,be cheerful to your crew,dont stay at ikoma area.Enjoy..
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Watch The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 1 S7xE1 Online
- 2 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 3 What is worth seeing in November?
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 6 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 7 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 8 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 9 Israeli Tour Guides
- 10 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 11 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 12 Masai Mara in May
- 13 Western Desert Itinerary
- 14 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 15 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 16 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 17 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 18 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 19 Trip to Merzouga
- 20 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 21 Uganda Visa
- 22 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 23 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 24 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 25 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica