We had a wonderful time in Tanzania last year.We visited Serengeti,ngorongoro & manyara.
We did a 5 day camping safari.We stayed in good public camp sites,except in Serengeti,,we did not like Nguchiro camp...toilets were horrible.Lucky,our operator had a standby chemical toilet which we end up using & it was flashing.Simba campsite was wonderful.A bull elephant walked in the middle of our tents.We saw lots of wildanimals very close at the simba camp.We loved our camp site in manyara,it has swimming pool and the bar was cool.
In serengeti we saw more than 40 lions.Our guide was a cut above the rest.Our camp crew were wonderful,always pack things on time.Camping tents and equipments were very functional.
sorry l failed to attach photos...very nice ones.
My advise is.. leave early,be cheerful to your crew,dont stay at ikoma area.Enjoy..
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 2 casablanca airport taxis
- 3 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 4 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 5 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 6 Insect Repellent
- 7 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 8 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 9 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 10 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 11 Tiberias with kids
- 12 Lion World
- 13 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 14 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 15 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 16 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 17 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 18 Mpumalanga visit
- 19 safe areas to go on safari
- 20 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 21 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 22 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 23 Victoria Falls
- 24 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 25 2015: South Africa for a fortnight