Anyone unable to have the yellow fever vaccine, have trouble with entry from Tanzania to another country or into Tanzania from another country?
Will be going from Australia to South Africa, then onto Tanzania then Rwanda, then back to South Africa and then back to Australia via Singapore.
Tanzania and no Yellow Fever Vaccine
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 2 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 3 To go to Israel or not?
- 4 Bidair at JNB
- 5 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 6 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 7 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 8 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 9 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 10 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 11 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 12 Questions about Chobe
- 13 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 14 Dubai > Oman?
- 15 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 16 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 17 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 18 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 19 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 20 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 21 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 22 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 25 Awesome trip and still not done