Anyone unable to have the yellow fever vaccine, have trouble with entry from Tanzania to another country or into Tanzania from another country?
Will be going from Australia to South Africa, then onto Tanzania then Rwanda, then back to South Africa and then back to Australia via Singapore.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplementforehealthy.com/lumify-x9-avis/
- 2 http://fitnesseducations.com/vasoplexx/
- 3 First trip to Africa
- 4 Israel Transportation
- 5 Morocco help
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 8 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 9 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 10 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 11 IRAN
- 12 Money in Uganda
- 13 Uganda Visa
- 14 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 15 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 16 Private Guide for Cairo
- 17 Egypt - Need Help!
- 18 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 19 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 20 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 23 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 24 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 25 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May