Anyone unable to have the yellow fever vaccine, have trouble with entry from Tanzania to another country or into Tanzania from another country?
Will be going from Australia to South Africa, then onto Tanzania then Rwanda, then back to South Africa and then back to Australia via Singapore.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (3) - GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (3)
- 3 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 4 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 5 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 6 South African Cities
- 7 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 8 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 9 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 10 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 11 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 12 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 13 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 14 where to go in africa
- 15 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 16 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 17 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 Help with bags
- 20 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 21 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 22 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 23 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 24 Israeli Tour Guides
- 25 Shopping in Morocco