Anyone unable to have the yellow fever vaccine, have trouble with entry from Tanzania to another country or into Tanzania from another country?
Will be going from Australia to South Africa, then onto Tanzania then Rwanda, then back to South Africa and then back to Australia via Singapore.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 help with itinerary please
- 2 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 3 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 4 advise on joburg pls!
- 5 Township Tour Guide
- 6 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 9 Luggage restrictions
- 10 ISRAEL TRIP
- 11 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 12 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 13 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 14 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 15 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 16 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 17 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 18 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 19 Advice on East African trip
- 20 Help plan African Safari
- 21 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 22 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 23 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 24 Dubai first time
- 25 Dubai apartments/hotels