Anyone unable to have the yellow fever vaccine, have trouble with entry from Tanzania to another country or into Tanzania from another country?
Will be going from Australia to South Africa, then onto Tanzania then Rwanda, then back to South Africa and then back to Australia via Singapore.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 2 4h transit dubai visit center ?
- 3 Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
- 4 Vtrex Male Enhancement - Best Male Sexual Enhancment Formula
- 5 Vtrex Male Enhancement - Best Male Sexual Enhancment Formula
- 6 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 7 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 8 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 11 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 12 Cairo International Airport
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 17 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 18 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 19 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 20 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 21 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 22 Dubai Guide
- 23 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 24 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 25 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour