We are getting at Kilimanjaro International Airport and start the climb to Kilimanjaro on the 18th of May going by the Rongtai route (7 day). From there go to Serengeti for two nights on the 25th and 26th. Ngorongoro crater on the 27th ,28th and 29th. On the 30th leave from DaresSalaam to Zanzibar, we have not finalised the exact plan but we do want to know about good places to dive and also look around Stone Town and head back. We would like to know if we can do anything interesting with the safari and any recommendations will be most welcome. We know it is rainy season but we cannot make it any other time. Is it better to fly to Zanzibar or take the ferry? We also know that most hotels are closed in the month of May in Zanzibar so the choice is limited. Any input will be very helpful. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 2 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 3 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 4 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 5 Buying merchandise
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 8 Egypt January-February 2018
- 9 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 10 safari for the mobility impaired
- 11 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 12 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 15 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 16 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 17 Dining in Cape Town
- 18 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 19 Dubai plan
- 20 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 21 Israel with kids in August
- 22 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 23 Iran in May
- 24 South Africa in June
- 25 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question