We are getting at Kilimanjaro International Airport and start the climb to Kilimanjaro on the 18th of May going by the Rongtai route (7 day). From there go to Serengeti for two nights on the 25th and 26th. Ngorongoro crater on the 27th ,28th and 29th. On the 30th leave from DaresSalaam to Zanzibar, we have not finalised the exact plan but we do want to know about good places to dive and also look around Stone Town and head back. We would like to know if we can do anything interesting with the safari and any recommendations will be most welcome. We know it is rainy season but we cannot make it any other time. Is it better to fly to Zanzibar or take the ferry? We also know that most hotels are closed in the month of May in Zanzibar so the choice is limited. Any input will be very helpful. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 3 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 4 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town