We are getting at Kilimanjaro International Airport and start the climb to Kilimanjaro on the 18th of May going by the Rongtai route (7 day). From there go to Serengeti for two nights on the 25th and 26th. Ngorongoro crater on the 27th ,28th and 29th. On the 30th leave from DaresSalaam to Zanzibar, we have not finalised the exact plan but we do want to know about good places to dive and also look around Stone Town and head back. We would like to know if we can do anything interesting with the safari and any recommendations will be most welcome. We know it is rainy season but we cannot make it any other time. Is it better to fly to Zanzibar or take the ferry? We also know that most hotels are closed in the month of May in Zanzibar so the choice is limited. Any input will be very helpful. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://www.biotestosteronexrtry.com/enduro-core-extreme/
- 2 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 3 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 4 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 5 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 6 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 7 Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
- 8 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 9 Cairo International Airport
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 14 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 15 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 16 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 17 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 18 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 19 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 20 Dubai Guide
- 21 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 24 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 25 Loldia House Kenya