We are getting at Kilimanjaro International Airport and start the climb to Kilimanjaro on the 18th of May going by the Rongtai route (7 day). From there go to Serengeti for two nights on the 25th and 26th. Ngorongoro crater on the 27th ,28th and 29th. On the 30th leave from DaresSalaam to Zanzibar, we have not finalised the exact plan but we do want to know about good places to dive and also look around Stone Town and head back. We would like to know if we can do anything interesting with the safari and any recommendations will be most welcome. We know it is rainy season but we cannot make it any other time. Is it better to fly to Zanzibar or take the ferry? We also know that most hotels are closed in the month of May in Zanzibar so the choice is limited. Any input will be very helpful. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 2 Safari in South Africa
- 3 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 4 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 5 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 6 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 7 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 8 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 9 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 12 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 13 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 14 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 15 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 16 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 17 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 18 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 19 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 20 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 21 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 22 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 23 Wilson airport transfer to NBO
- 24 Advice traveling to Morocco as a woman with a child
- 25 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!