We are getting at Kilimanjaro International Airport and start the climb to Kilimanjaro on the 18th of May going by the Rongtai route (7 day). From there go to Serengeti for two nights on the 25th and 26th. Ngorongoro crater on the 27th ,28th and 29th. On the 30th leave from DaresSalaam to Zanzibar, we have not finalised the exact plan but we do want to know about good places to dive and also look around Stone Town and head back. We would like to know if we can do anything interesting with the safari and any recommendations will be most welcome. We know it is rainy season but we cannot make it any other time. Is it better to fly to Zanzibar or take the ferry? We also know that most hotels are closed in the month of May in Zanzibar so the choice is limited. Any input will be very helpful. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Israel Transportation
- 4 What you do not know about East Africa.
- 5 Morocco Trip Report
- 6 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 7 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 8 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 9 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 10 Morocco help
- 11 First trip to Africa
- 12 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 13 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 14 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 15 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 16 IRAN
- 17 Money in Uganda
- 18 Uganda Visa
- 19 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 20 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 21 Private Guide for Cairo
- 22 Egypt - Need Help!
- 23 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 24 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 25 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014