Reading other message boards I have some questions about the best way to bring my prescription medications with me into Dubai for a 36 hour stay. I have several blood pressure medications, a beta-blocker and cholesterol medication. I have read elsewhere that "officially" you have to have some kind of letter stamped by the UAE embassy. Has anyone had experience with bringing in medicines. If I have the original bottles with the prescription label attached and a letter from my doctor stating that I need and take this medications, is that sufficient? Thanks for any help
Taking prescription medications into Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Car Rentals in Israel
- 2 South Africa in February?
- 3 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 4 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 5 Morocco to portugal
- 6 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 7 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 8 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 9 Independence Day in Israel
- 10 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 11 Drinking on safari
- 12 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 13 Travelust
- 14 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 15 Shots for Morocco
- 16 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 17 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 18 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 19 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 20 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 21 Thinking about The Gambia
- 22 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 23 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 24 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 25 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR