Reading other message boards I have some questions about the best way to bring my prescription medications with me into Dubai for a 36 hour stay. I have several blood pressure medications, a beta-blocker and cholesterol medication. I have read elsewhere that "officially" you have to have some kind of letter stamped by the UAE embassy. Has anyone had experience with bringing in medicines. If I have the original bottles with the prescription label attached and a letter from my doctor stating that I need and take this medications, is that sufficient? Thanks for any help
Taking prescription medications into Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Hotels in Iran
- 4 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 5 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 6 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 17 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 18 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 19 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 20 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 21 Dubai and/or Oman
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Independent travel to Morocco - English speaking driver and A/C car needed
- 24 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 25 Morocco Advice