Will be taking a two week tour from Addis to the Omo Valley and back. I have been told that the people in the Omo Valley can become very aggressive about how much they get paid for having photos taken. I was wondering if anyone knows what the "going rate" is. I will be traveling in a small group...only four of us, but we will have a trip leader and driver with us. Hopefully we can count on them to do the negotiating for us. Very excited about my upcoming trip!\
Taking photos in the Omo Valley
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 4 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 5 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 Which Southern Africa Itinerary
- 8 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 9 Namibia road conditions
- 10 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 11 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 12 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 13 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 14 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 15 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 16 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 17 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 18 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 19 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 20 Ebola and Morocco
- 21 Thompson Gazelle
- 22 Overland in West Africa
- 23 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 24 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 25 Morrocco and Cash