Will be taking a two week tour from Addis to the Omo Valley and back. I have been told that the people in the Omo Valley can become very aggressive about how much they get paid for having photos taken. I was wondering if anyone knows what the "going rate" is. I will be traveling in a small group...only four of us, but we will have a trip leader and driver with us. Hopefully we can count on them to do the negotiating for us. Very excited about my upcoming trip!\
Taking photos in the Omo Valley
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 3 Cape Town Safety?
- 4 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 5 first time family safari in August 2014
- 6 Sabi Sands camps
- 7 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 8 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 9 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 10 Help with Rwanda trip
- 11 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 12 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 trip report, morocco
- 15 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 16 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 17 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 18 Morocco for 2 nights
- 19 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 20 Hotels in Nairobi
- 21 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 22 Rwanda trip report
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 25 Petra in August, Petra by Night?