Syria Trip Reports
- Just back from three weeks in Syria, Jordan and Lebanon by welltraveledbrit
Started on May 6, 11 at 04:19 PM 19 responses
- Syria, Jordan, Lebanon by foodsmarts
Started on Jun 4, 10 at 10:36 AM 14 responses
- Jordan and Syria trip Report. by nalijo
Started on May 12, 10 at 09:50 PM 27 responses
- My mixed-bag month in the Middle East by thursdaysd
Started on Jan 17, 10 at 03:45 PM 79 responses
- Photos: Jordan, Syria and Lebanon by thit_cho
Started on May 27, 09 at 11:38 AM 10 responses
- Trip Report - Iran, Syria, and Jordan by jsmerkle
Started on May 11, 09 at 05:30 PM 12 responses
- Syria Trip Report by AlwaysOnTheRoad
Started on May 12, 08 at 01:46 PM 9 responses
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good reads
- 2 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 Morocco Advice
- 5 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 6 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 7 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 8 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 9 3-week tour at Egypt
- 10 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 11 Beirut
- 12 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 13 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 14 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 15 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 16 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 17 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 18 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 19 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 20 I'm going on safari for free!
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Dubai first time
- 23 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 24 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 25 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season