I wonder if anyone knows if a trip to Israel, Jordan and Syria is possible and if there4's an agency that could helop make it happen?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 2 Swaziland in January
- 3 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 4 good internet connection option Meknes
- 5 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 6 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 7 Cape Town -safety
- 8 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 9 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 10 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 11 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 12 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 13 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 14 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 15 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 16 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 17 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 18 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 19 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 20 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 21 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 22 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 23 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 24 credit cards in South Africa
- 25 trip to capetown south africa