My husband and I are going to Syria and Jordan in late February for about 9 days and needed some help planning our trip. We arrive at Damascus airport on Feb 18 at 3 am, which is hardly ideal. I was thinking that to maximize our time, it would be great to get a pick-up directly from the airport and head to Palmyra so we can be there early. We can then spend the day touring and spend the night there. Then, visit the ruins the next day again in the morning and then head out. Do you know if something like this would be possible? We would also like to see Aleppo, Damascus and then trek through Wadi Rum for three days to Petra. We leave Amman on Feb 27 at 7:30 am. I realize this is a lot to do in a short time, but would love any thoughts as to how we can plan this, if there are budget tour operators we can use for the trekking and if there is a guide that would do an early pick up at the Damascus airport and then head to Palmyra and give us a tour there. Any thoughts much appreciated!
Syria and Jordan Help
- 1 phone service
- 2 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 3 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 4 Living in Morocco.
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 7 Tanzania in 2014
- 8 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 9 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 10 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 11 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 12 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 15 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 17 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 18 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 19 Africa Safari
- 20 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 21 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 22 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 23 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 24 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 25 Morocco - private tour operators