If I am up early is it possible to drive from Swakopmund to the cape cross seal colony before driving along skeleton coat to Twyfelfontein via springbokwater?
so I will drive on the c34 up the coast then inland on the c39?
I will be in a 4x4 the map shows a good road along the coast before heading inland to Twyfelfontein (but looking at a map in England and drving it in october are 2 different things
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 UFC Fight Night 96 live Stream
- 2 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 3 Cape Town -safety
- 4 Uganda Visa
- 5 Uganda Trip Report
- 6 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 7 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 8 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 9 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 10 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 11 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 12 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 13 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 14 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 15 Trip to Petra
- 16 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 17 Trip to Merzouga
- 18 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 19 Swaziland in January
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 good internet connection option Meknes
- 22 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 25 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008