Does anyone know who are the best guides working for Sunny Safaris?
I'm doing a safari with them in Northern Tanzania (that will be our honeymoon) and I'd like to be sure that we'll have a great guide, as it's really important for a successful safari.
And if you've any comment about Sunny safaris...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 2 Is the migration early this year
- 3 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 4 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 5 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 6 Madagascar - your tips please
- 7 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 8 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 9 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 10 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 11 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 12 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 13 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 14 Road To Morocco Tours
- 15 Magnificant Morocco
- 16 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 17 Africa Film Festival
- 18 Roar Africa reviews
- 19 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 20 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 21 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 22 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 23 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 24 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 25 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary