I'm looking for suggestions on where to go for an Indian Ocean trip in June. My first thought was the Maldives but it's monsoon season so I decided against it (the last time I went somplace during monsoon season "it only rains a few hours everyday" turned into 24/7 rain and/or overcast skies and a waste of hard earned money and vacation days). Now I'm considering the Seychelles, Mauritius, or a Tanzania Safari/Zanzibar trip. My main considerations are decently luxurious resorts (it's a special trip), nice beaches, good diving, and enough activity to keep busy without being in a crowded place. I have done a good amount of research but am having trouble making a decision. Any suggestions on destinations, resorts, etc?
Summer 2011 Indian Ocean Trip
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 2 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 3 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 4 Road To Morocco Tours
- 5 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 8 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 9 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 10 HIV and AIDs
- 11 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 12 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 13 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 14 Rwanda
- 15 Egypt safe travel
- 16 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 17 Zambia Impressions
- 18 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 19 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 20 Dubai trip
- 21 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 22 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 23 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 24 Driving around Jordan
- 25 Join us on Sahara/Atlas trip from Marrakech, 20 Jan