We are going to meet with a small group in mid-April to see Jordan and Israel. Our flight back was cancelled and rebooked two days later than everyone else. What are your top suggestions for Jordan? We will already have seen Petra and Mount Nebo and some of Amman. I will be focusing on photography and my husband his love of history and biblical events. I am thinking of visiting Jerash at least. Ideas?? Thanks in advance. www.pbase.com/pattyroth
Suggestions for extra days in Jordan
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 2 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 3 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 4 Help! First African safari!!!
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 7 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 8 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 9 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 10 My trip to Egypt .....
- 11 Safari Cost Comparison
- 12 dubai for 5 days
- 13 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 14 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 15 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 16 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 17 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 18 Bugs n' Botswana
- 19 Group Trip to Israel
- 20 My Trip to Palestine
- 21 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 22 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 23 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 24 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 25 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!