I am going to be in Dubai for work for a week starting on this coming Friday. On Saturday late afternoon / evening I would like to do one of those safari tours complete with camel riding. Does anyone have any good suggestions for which company I should book with? Any other suggestions for activities to do / places to eat?
I am staying at the double tree in Al Barsha.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 2 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 3 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 4 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 5 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 6 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 7 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 10 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 11 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 12 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 13 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 14 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 15 Dubai Guide
- 16 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 17 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 18 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 19 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 20 Loldia House Kenya
- 21 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 22 Alexandria
- 23 kicheche compared to porini
- 24 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 25 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?