I am looking to travel to Africa this coming February. I am a solo traveler and was thinking of joining a small group tour instead of traveling alone. Mainly to meet people, and stick with them through out the travel rather than meeting new people in each city/place and then parting ways.
I have been looking for group tours and tumbled upon the very popular G Adventures and Explore, the adventure travel experts. It would be great if you could share your experience with either company. I am a little nervous about the yolo/basic/standard style travel, so I was leaning more towards the comfort style. I noticed that Explore is more expensive than G Adventures (both comfort style) and just makes me wonder if one has better accommodation/location that they travel to.
Any other group travel company suggestions are welcome
Also, currently, I am thinking of going to South Africa, is this a good first place to travel in Africa? I am mainly looking to experience great wildlife and culture.
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 2 Johannesburg...?
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Luxury train ride
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 8 Cradle of Humankind
- 9 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 10 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 14 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 israel tour
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 19 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 20 Safety in Fes
- 21 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina