I am looking to travel to Africa this coming February. I am a solo traveler and was thinking of joining a small group tour instead of traveling alone. Mainly to meet people, and stick with them through out the travel rather than meeting new people in each city/place and then parting ways.
I have been looking for group tours and tumbled upon the very popular G Adventures and Explore, the adventure travel experts. It would be great if you could share your experience with either company. I am a little nervous about the yolo/basic/standard style travel, so I was leaning more towards the comfort style. I noticed that Explore is more expensive than G Adventures (both comfort style) and just makes me wonder if one has better accommodation/location that they travel to.
Any other group travel company suggestions are welcome
Also, currently, I am thinking of going to South Africa, is this a good first place to travel in Africa? I am mainly looking to experience great wildlife and culture.
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AVG@ Installation renewal CONTACT ☎18006817208 AVG Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 3 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 4 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 5 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 6 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 7 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 8 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 9 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 10 Marrakech
- 11 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 12 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 13 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 14 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 15 Audley Travel
- 16 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 17 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 18 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 21 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 22 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 23 Safari in South Africa
- 24 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 25 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?