I am looking to travel to Africa this coming February. I am a solo traveler and was thinking of joining a small group tour instead of traveling alone. Mainly to meet people, and stick with them through out the travel rather than meeting new people in each city/place and then parting ways.
I have been looking for group tours and tumbled upon the very popular G Adventures and Explore, the adventure travel experts. It would be great if you could share your experience with either company. I am a little nervous about the yolo/basic/standard style travel, so I was leaning more towards the comfort style. I noticed that Explore is more expensive than G Adventures (both comfort style) and just makes me wonder if one has better accommodation/location that they travel to.
Any other group travel company suggestions are welcome
Also, currently, I am thinking of going to South Africa, is this a good first place to travel in Africa? I am mainly looking to experience great wildlife and culture.
Thank you all
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 comcast@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 7 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 9 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 10 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 11 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions