Check out of Dahab resort. Drive from Aqaba to Petra has Wadi Rum. Spend the night at a camp site at Wadi Rum. I have heard wonderful things.
Drive from Wadi Rum to Petra. Half day sight seeingin Petra or half day in Wadi Rum...depends on the 10th and 11th shceduls. overnight at Petra
Whole day in Petra overnight at Petra
Check out of Petra on the drive from Petra to Amman do the following:
Kerak (crusader castle) town of Madaba and Mt Nebo - all very standard stops.
Leave for NY.
Not intersted in a seeing a big city. But is there any must see in Amman?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.avisfrance.org/testx-core/
- 2 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 3 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 4 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 5 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 8 safari for the mobility impaired
- 9 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 12 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 13 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 17 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 22 Buying merchandise
- 23 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 24 Egypt January-February 2018
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa