Check out of Dahab resort. Drive from Aqaba to Petra has Wadi Rum. Spend the night at a camp site at Wadi Rum. I have heard wonderful things.
Drive from Wadi Rum to Petra. Half day sight seeingin Petra or half day in Wadi Rum...depends on the 10th and 11th shceduls. overnight at Petra
Whole day in Petra overnight at Petra
Check out of Petra on the drive from Petra to Amman do the following:
Kerak (crusader castle) town of Madaba and Mt Nebo - all very standard stops.
Leave for NY.
Not intersted in a seeing a big city. But is there any must see in Amman?
Suggested 3 dayJordan iternary via Dahab
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 2 Tipping
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 7 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 8 Quick question about Kenya..
- 9 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 10 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 11 Questions about Chobe
- 12 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 13 What camera to use on safari
- 14 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 15 India
- 16 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 17 Ideas about the trip.
- 18 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 21 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 22 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 23 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 24 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 25 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh