I am considering a flight itinerary from Tanzania to Cairo that includes a stop (no change of plane) in Khartoum. From what I can gather, Sudan is a pretty dangerous place these days, but I'm curious if anyone has made this sort of flight connection recently and can comment on the experience.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FS: 2013 Toyota Sequoia PLATINUM / Evoque 2012
- 2 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 3 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 4 Morocco Sahara Desert Experience - Trip Report
- 5 Questions about Chobe
- 6 What camera to use on safari
- 7 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 8 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 9 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 10 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 11 India
- 12 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 13 Ideas about the trip.
- 14 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 15 3 days in Teheran
- 16 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 17 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 18 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 19 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 20 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 21 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 22 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 23 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 24 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 25 FOREX Nairobi airport