I am considering a flight itinerary from Tanzania to Cairo that includes a stop (no change of plane) in Khartoum. From what I can gather, Sudan is a pretty dangerous place these days, but I'm curious if anyone has made this sort of flight connection recently and can comment on the experience.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 2 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 3 Kruger
- 4 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 5 Pulse Africa???
- 6 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 7 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 8 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 9 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 10 Safari buddies - late August
- 11 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 12 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 13 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 14 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 15 Morocco Trip Report
- 16 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 17 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 18 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 19 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 20 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 21 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 22 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 23 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 24 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 25 Car Rentals in Israel