I will be traveling to Kenya on August this year,Am working on how i will have my best time there.My interest will be wildlife athletic ,or anything sporty .I have 3 weeks to sp[end around & i would prefer small group travel.Help from forum will be higly appreciate on who to really with for the connection & success of my trip its my first time to be in kenya.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 **Tec*h 24/7
- 2 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 **Tec*h 24/7
- 3 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 **Tec*h 24/7
- 4 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 **Tec*h 24/7
- 5 (U.S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:888:482:3831☎ AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 6 RESET : HP ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT HP 24x7
- 7 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 8 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 9 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 10 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 11 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 12 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 15 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 16 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 17 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 18 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 19 Kenya/Tanzania
- 20 Dubai first time
- 21 2 nights in Dubai
- 22 16 hours in Qatar
- 23 Petra from Israel
- 24 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 25 A South African in Lusaka