I am studying Arabic and I would like to go to the Middle East for some months. I heard Damascus would be one of the best places. Can you tell me something more about life there as a single woman? Is it safe? Any suggestions for an Arabic language school?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Houston vs Texas State live Stream
- 2 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 3 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 4 Akoya Hotel Reunion Island
- 5 Swaziland in January
- 6 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 7 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 8 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 9 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 10 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 11 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 12 good internet connection option Meknes
- 13 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 14 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 15 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 16 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 17 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 18 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 19 credit cards in South Africa
- 20 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 21 trip to capetown south africa
- 22 Stop over Israel
- 23 Magnificant Morocco
- 24 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 25 Trip to Merzouga