I kind of have a strange question here. I went ghana last summer, on a study abroad trip, and fell in love with the place and the health care field. i am going back to ghana and going to be volunteering for an aids ngo for about a year. i have just graduated college and i am looking to get into the public health field. i want to focus in on hiv/aids and other infectious diseases. so my question is....i want to take time off from going back to get an mph degree and wanted to start WORKING in the public health field with an organziation and was wondering if anyone has every come into contact with any organizations in the public health field that would hire? I am looking for really anything, maybe a place i would travel or just an organization in the field. I was hoping for something in ghana, but i am open to other countries as well if anyone knows anything. Kind of strange question, but I have been looking all over and besides working for our gov, or cdc or places like that or others i was wondering if anyone has come across any in their travels that would have any information... the only experience i will have will be the year volunteering in ghana and then a b.a. in international studies with an international development specialization. anything would be help full.
strange question? need some help...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 2 Morocco Advice
- 3 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 4 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 5 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 6 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 7 I'm going on safari for free!
- 8 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 9 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 10 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 11 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 12 Dubai first time
- 13 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 14 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 15 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 16 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 17 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 18 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 19 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 20 16 day mixed trip
- 21 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 22 Canadian Insurance
- 23 Evacuation Insurance
- 24 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 25 Bespoke East Africa Kenya and Tanzania Safari