I kind of have a strange question here. I went ghana last summer, on a study abroad trip, and fell in love with the place and the health care field. i am going back to ghana and going to be volunteering for an aids ngo for about a year. i have just graduated college and i am looking to get into the public health field. i want to focus in on hiv/aids and other infectious diseases. so my question is....i want to take time off from going back to get an mph degree and wanted to start WORKING in the public health field with an organziation and was wondering if anyone has every come into contact with any organizations in the public health field that would hire? I am looking for really anything, maybe a place i would travel or just an organization in the field. I was hoping for something in ghana, but i am open to other countries as well if anyone knows anything. Kind of strange question, but I have been looking all over and besides working for our gov, or cdc or places like that or others i was wondering if anyone has come across any in their travels that would have any information... the only experience i will have will be the year volunteering in ghana and then a b.a. in international studies with an international development specialization. anything would be help full.
strange question? need some help...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 2 Hotels in Nairobi
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Uganda Travel Planning
- 5 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 8 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant