I kind of have a strange question here. I went ghana last summer, on a study abroad trip, and fell in love with the place and the health care field. i am going back to ghana and going to be volunteering for an aids ngo for about a year. i have just graduated college and i am looking to get into the public health field. i want to focus in on hiv/aids and other infectious diseases. so my question is....i want to take time off from going back to get an mph degree and wanted to start WORKING in the public health field with an organziation and was wondering if anyone has every come into contact with any organizations in the public health field that would hire? I am looking for really anything, maybe a place i would travel or just an organization in the field. I was hoping for something in ghana, but i am open to other countries as well if anyone knows anything. Kind of strange question, but I have been looking all over and besides working for our gov, or cdc or places like that or others i was wondering if anyone has come across any in their travels that would have any information... the only experience i will have will be the year volunteering in ghana and then a b.a. in international studies with an international development specialization. anything would be help full.
strange question? need some help...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 2 Tips for Israel
- 3 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 4 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 5 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 6 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 7 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 8 Road To Morocco Tours
- 9 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 10 Safari on a budget!
- 11 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 12 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 13 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 14 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 15 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 16 Rwanda
- 17 Egypt safe travel
- 18 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 19 Zambia Impressions
- 20 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 Dubai trip
- 23 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 24 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 25 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco