I kind of have a strange question here. I went ghana last summer, on a study abroad trip, and fell in love with the place and the health care field. i am going back to ghana and going to be volunteering for an aids ngo for about a year. i have just graduated college and i am looking to get into the public health field. i want to focus in on hiv/aids and other infectious diseases. so my question is....i want to take time off from going back to get an mph degree and wanted to start WORKING in the public health field with an organziation and was wondering if anyone has every come into contact with any organizations in the public health field that would hire? I am looking for really anything, maybe a place i would travel or just an organization in the field. I was hoping for something in ghana, but i am open to other countries as well if anyone knows anything. Kind of strange question, but I have been looking all over and besides working for our gov, or cdc or places like that or others i was wondering if anyone has come across any in their travels that would have any information... the only experience i will have will be the year volunteering in ghana and then a b.a. in international studies with an international development specialization. anything would be help full.
strange question? need some help...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 2 Jordan safety concerns
- 3 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 4 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 5 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 6 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 7 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 8 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 9 A family safari in Tanzania
- 10 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Uganda Trip Report
- 13 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 14 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 15 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 16 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 17 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 18 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 19 Boutique hotels in israel
- 20 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 21 Short layover at JNB
- 22 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 24 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 25 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?