I kind of have a strange question here. I went ghana last summer, on a study abroad trip, and fell in love with the place and the health care field. i am going back to ghana and going to be volunteering for an aids ngo for about a year. i have just graduated college and i am looking to get into the public health field. i want to focus in on hiv/aids and other infectious diseases. so my question is....i want to take time off from going back to get an mph degree and wanted to start WORKING in the public health field with an organziation and was wondering if anyone has every come into contact with any organizations in the public health field that would hire? I am looking for really anything, maybe a place i would travel or just an organization in the field. I was hoping for something in ghana, but i am open to other countries as well if anyone knows anything. Kind of strange question, but I have been looking all over and besides working for our gov, or cdc or places like that or others i was wondering if anyone has come across any in their travels that would have any information... the only experience i will have will be the year volunteering in ghana and then a b.a. in international studies with an international development specialization. anything would be help full.
strange question? need some help...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tour to Morocco
- 2 Morrocco and Cash
- 3 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 4 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 5 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 6 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 7 South Africa trip advices
- 8 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 9 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 10 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 11 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 12 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 13 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 14 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 15 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 16 First time in Africa on safari
- 17 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 18 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 19 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 20 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 21 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 22 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 23 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 24 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 25 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014