I have never been to the Mid-East / Gulf Coast and need to be there in January for meetings. I have travelled quite a lot in Europe / easterna europe. Any suggestions for a 3 day stopover enroute to Dubai or maybe another side trip in the Gulf Coast? I have ruled out Paris, Rome, and London (been there many times).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/mengenix-muscle-rampage/
- 2 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 3 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 4 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 5 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 6 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 7 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 8 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 9 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 10 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 11 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 12 Passport pages stuck together
- 13 Self drive tour south africa
- 14 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 15 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 16 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 17 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?
- 18 Duba activities - help deciding
- 19 Eilat
- 20 recommendations for AI islands
- 21 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 22 Petra from Israel
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 What makes South Africa unique & different from other places in the world?
- 25 16hours transit at Doha