I have never been to the Mid-East / Gulf Coast and need to be there in January for meetings. I have travelled quite a lot in Europe / easterna europe. Any suggestions for a 3 day stopover enroute to Dubai or maybe another side trip in the Gulf Coast? I have ruled out Paris, Rome, and London (been there many times).
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 2 Business Tycoon in Tanzania
- 3 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Travel to Cairo in July
- 8 Targin into Zambia
- 9 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 14 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 15 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?