Are there any safe hotels actually in Stone Town that you'd recommend that are safe and not super expensive? I'm there one night and want to walk around and see it so I want to be right in the city. Any ideas? Thanks!
Stone Town Lodging in the city?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 2 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 3 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 4 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 5 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 7 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 8 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 9 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 10 Safari on a budget!
- 11 Tips for Israel
- 12 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 13 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 14 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 15 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 16 Road To Morocco Tours
- 17 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 18 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 19 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 20 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 21 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 22 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 23 Rwanda
- 24 Egypt safe travel
- 25 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?