Strange - I just posted to ask about Maramba River Lodge, but I don't see it. Either I messed up, or this is a partial repeat! As I said in my missing post: although my husband and I would enjoy staying at one of the luxious lodges if we were on our own, I really don't want to pay those rates for our 3 teenagers! I saw two fairly basic but close to the Falls and Livingstone (for all the "adventure" stuff the kids want to do) places and wondered if anyone knew anything about them. One is the Maramba River Lodge, and the other is The Zambezi Waterfront.
Still looking for Livingstone accomodations
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 2 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 3 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 4 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 9 Charity begins at Home!
- 10 Sun Safaris
- 11 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 12 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 13 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 14 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 15 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 20 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 21 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 22 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls