We are looking for a nice, secure, self catering house or cottage, preferably with pool, in or near Stellenbosch. We are very familiar with the area ourselves as we have visited it several times over the past decades. This time however we are looking at a more extended stay of two - three weeks in February/March 2013. Our son and his young family (toddler under two) would like to stay with us for part of the time so it will have to be accommodation that accepts children under the age of twelve. Price range: under or around R10.000 per week.
Stellenbosch self catering house Feb/March 2013
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morrocco and Cash
- 2 Take a Surf Trip for holidays in Morocco
- 3 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 4 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 5 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 6 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 7 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 8 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 9 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 10 South Africa trip advices
- 11 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Tour to Morocco
- 15 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 16 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 17 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 21 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 22 First time in Africa on safari
- 23 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 24 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 25 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!