With recent tensions in Nairobi, I was hoping it would work to stay in the airport overnight. We'll be arriving from the UK and have a 9hr wait til our flight to Kissumu. Would we be able to get our luggage then wait overnight? The Kissumu flight is seperate form our US to Nairobi ticket.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplementvalley.com/lacell-skin-reviews/
- 2 http://supplementvalley.com/biocilium-hair-growth/
- 3 Johannesburg...?
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Luxury train ride
- 6 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 7 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 8 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 9 Cradle of Humankind
- 10 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 11 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 15 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 16 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 17 israel tour
- 18 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 19 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 20 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 21 Safety in Fes
- 22 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 23 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 24 Sim card mainly for data
- 25 Honeymoon - South Africa