With recent tensions in Nairobi, I was hoping it would work to stay in the airport overnight. We'll be arriving from the UK and have a 9hr wait til our flight to Kissumu. Would we be able to get our luggage then wait overnight? The Kissumu flight is seperate form our US to Nairobi ticket.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 One month in Africa
- 2 recomendation on African Safari company
- 3 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 4 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 5 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 6 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 7 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 8 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 9 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 10 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 11 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 12 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 13 One extra day in Jordan
- 14 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 15 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 16 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 17 Israel in Late October or November?
- 18 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 19 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 20 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 21 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 22 Madagascar - Books
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 24 Madagascar Driver/Lodging Question - Palmarium and Vakona
- 25 Amman to Dana