Hello. My husband and I are planning a 2 week trip mid March to South Africa. We are spending 5 nights in Cape Town, 4 nights in Kruger and wanted to hit the east coast beaches for 3 nights after Cape Town. We wanted a relaxing destination with good beaches, snorkeling and safe. I have been searching old forums and can't figure out which is best for us. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Spot on East Coast South Africa for few days at the beach
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 2 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 3 Morrocco and Cash
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 South Africa trip advices
- 6 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 7 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 8 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 9 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 10 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 11 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 12 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 13 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 14 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 15 First time in Africa on safari
- 16 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 17 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 18 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 19 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 20 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 21 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 22 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 23 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 24 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 25 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!