Hello. My husband and I are planning a 2 week trip mid March to South Africa. We are spending 5 nights in Cape Town, 4 nights in Kruger and wanted to hit the east coast beaches for 3 nights after Cape Town. We wanted a relaxing destination with good beaches, snorkeling and safe. I have been searching old forums and can't figure out which is best for us. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Spot on East Coast South Africa for few days at the beach
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 2 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 3 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 4 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 5 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 8 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 9 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 10 Car Rentals in Israel
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 13 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 14 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 15 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 16 Johannesburg...?
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 19 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 20 Islands to spend holidays
- 21 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 22 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 23 Safari buddies - late August
- 24 Suggestions for a week in Dubai
- 25 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan