Hello. My husband and I are planning a 2 week trip mid March to South Africa. We are spending 5 nights in Cape Town, 4 nights in Kruger and wanted to hit the east coast beaches for 3 nights after Cape Town. We wanted a relaxing destination with good beaches, snorkeling and safe. I have been searching old forums and can't figure out which is best for us. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Spot on East Coast South Africa for few days at the beach
- 1 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 4 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 5 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 6 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 7 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 8 Morocco - private tour operators
- 9 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 10 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 11 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 12 Tanzania in 2014
- 13 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 phone service
- 16 Living in Morocco.
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 22 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 24 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 25 Makoa-Farm Tanzania