Hello. My husband and I are planning a 2 week trip mid March to South Africa. We are spending 5 nights in Cape Town, 4 nights in Kruger and wanted to hit the east coast beaches for 3 nights after Cape Town. We wanted a relaxing destination with good beaches, snorkeling and safe. I have been searching old forums and can't figure out which is best for us. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Spot on East Coast South Africa for few days at the beach
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari on a budget!
- 2 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 3 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 4 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 5 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 6 what kind of phone
- 7 Small group tours in israel
- 8 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 9 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 10 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 11 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 12 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 13 Iran Info, Please
- 14 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 15 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 16 fez accommodation
- 17 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 18 Egypt safe travel
- 19 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 22 Johannesburg...?
- 23 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 24 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 25 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs