Hello. My husband and I are planning a 2 week trip mid March to South Africa. We are spending 5 nights in Cape Town, 4 nights in Kruger and wanted to hit the east coast beaches for 3 nights after Cape Town. We wanted a relaxing destination with good beaches, snorkeling and safe. I have been searching old forums and can't figure out which is best for us. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Spot on East Coast South Africa for few days at the beach
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 2 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 3 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 4 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 5 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 6 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 7 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 8 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 9 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 10 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 11 Awesome trip and still not done
- 12 South Africa
- 13 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 14 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 15 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 16 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 17 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 18 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?
- 19 Cultural Tour from Maun?
- 20 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 21 [UGANDA] Meeting Local People
- 22 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 23 Bidair at JNB
- 24 Sole fem traveller guide
- 25 Trip Report - Safari South Africa 2012