Hope someone can help me.
We will be going with a full equiped 4x4 car from South Africa all the way to the Serengeti in July 2016.
It will save us a lot of time if we can book the special campsies on forehand and pay by credit card and that the permits will be send to us by a courrier.
That way we save a lot of days driving because we don t have to go to Arusha and we don t have to go through the Ngorongoro Conservancy..
So who can help us with a name of a booking agency for booking the Special Campsites for us.
What will be the fee for organising this.
We live in the Netherlands so the permits must be send by a courrier.
Hope someone has a good idea.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 4 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 5 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 6 Kenya/Tanzania
- 7 Dubai first time
- 8 2 nights in Dubai
- 9 16 hours in Qatar
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 A South African in Lusaka
- 13 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 14 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 17 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 18 Safari suggestions
- 19 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 20 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 21 Travel to Africa
- 22 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 23 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 24 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
- 25 Just starting to contemplate a safari--pointers please