We are doing a circle Southern Africa tour starting in July 2010. We begin in JNB and head initially towards Kruger. From there, I would like to cross into Mozambique staying south of Maputo for a day or so. My research is yielding little information. Specifically, I am wanting to know ..
1. What are the best border posts for a hassle free crossing in August?
2. Lodging options close to Kosi border on the beach/ no camping
3. Gas situation
We don't have a lot of time to spend in Mozambique on this trip and I'm just planning on doing a quick scouting trip for a subsequent trip next year.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 putlocker.2016 the walking dead season 7 episode 7 online full
- 2 Morocco help
- 3 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 4 Private Guide for Cairo
- 5 Egypt - Need Help!
- 6 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 9 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 10 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 13 First trip to Africa
- 14 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 15 Uganda Visa
- 16 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 17 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 18 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 19 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 20 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 21 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 22 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 23 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 24 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 25 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North