We are doing a circle Southern Africa tour starting in July 2010. We begin in JNB and head initially towards Kruger. From there, I would like to cross into Mozambique staying south of Maputo for a day or so. My research is yielding little information. Specifically, I am wanting to know ..
1. What are the best border posts for a hassle free crossing in August?
2. Lodging options close to Kosi border on the beach/ no camping
3. Gas situation
We don't have a lot of time to spend in Mozambique on this trip and I'm just planning on doing a quick scouting trip for a subsequent trip next year.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 2 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 3 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 4 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 5 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 6 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 7 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 8 Marrakech
- 9 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 10 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 11 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 12 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 13 Audley Travel
- 14 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 15 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 16 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 19 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 20 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 21 Safari in South Africa
- 22 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 23 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 24 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 25 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge