We are doing a circle Southern Africa tour starting in July 2010. We begin in JNB and head initially towards Kruger. From there, I would like to cross into Mozambique staying south of Maputo for a day or so. My research is yielding little information. Specifically, I am wanting to know ..
1. What are the best border posts for a hassle free crossing in August?
2. Lodging options close to Kosi border on the beach/ no camping
3. Gas situation
We don't have a lot of time to spend in Mozambique on this trip and I'm just planning on doing a quick scouting trip for a subsequent trip next year.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.usadrugguide.com/mosquitogo-patch/
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Buying merchandise
- 6 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 7 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 8 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 9 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 10 Egypt January-February 2018
- 11 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 12 safari for the mobility impaired
- 13 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 14 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 15 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 16 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 17 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 18 Dining in Cape Town
- 19 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 20 Dubai plan
- 21 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 22 Israel with kids in August
- 23 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 24 Iran in May
- 25 South Africa in June