We are doing a circle Southern Africa tour starting in July 2010. We begin in JNB and head initially towards Kruger. From there, I would like to cross into Mozambique staying south of Maputo for a day or so. My research is yielding little information. Specifically, I am wanting to know ..
1. What are the best border posts for a hassle free crossing in August?
2. Lodging options close to Kosi border on the beach/ no camping
3. Gas situation
We don't have a lot of time to spend in Mozambique on this trip and I'm just planning on doing a quick scouting trip for a subsequent trip next year.
Southern Mozambique / Maputo Info Request
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 2 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 3 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 4 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 5 Hotels in Nairobi
- 6 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 7 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 8 Green Season Safari Questions
- 9 Novice Safari question
- 10 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 11 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 12 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 13 Quick question about Kenya..
- 14 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 15 Morocco in April 2014
- 16 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 19 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 20 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 21 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 22 Uganda Travel Planning
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant