I've seen some really informative post's here on how best to spend time in South Luangwa and have a few questions i hope you can help me with. There will be 3 of us travelling and we would love to spend about 7 nights in Sourth Luangwa and then a couple of nights in the Lower Zambezi. We would like to experience both game drives and walking safari's and were hoping to stay in a few different places (not just at one place). Does anyone have any recommendation on where to stay and for how long, and what is the best way to travel between places (is it possible to organise transfers etc) Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 2 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 3 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 4 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 5 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 6 Questions about Chobe
- 7 What camera to use on safari
- 8 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 9 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 10 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 11 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 12 To go to Israel or not?
- 13 Bidair at JNB
- 14 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 15 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 18 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 19 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 20 Dubai > Oman?
- 21 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 22 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 23 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 24 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 25 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp