I'm going on a 7 day camping Safari in South African and Swaziland. We start in Johannesburg, go through Kruger Park and Swaziland and end in Durban. I've read that jeans are not the best for safaris and I want to be comfortable while sitting on the truck for the long drives. My question, are yoga pants acceptable? I don't want to be "that American girl" who dresses inappropriately. From my understanding, many days will be sitting on the truck with only a few walks.
Also, what do I do if I have to go to the bathroom? I imagine we can always use the side of the road, but do you recommend packing wipes or toilet paper? Any other packing recs is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/revitasence-serum-scam
- 2 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/hypertone-excel-sa/
- 3 Tipping on Safari
- 4 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 5 Cape Town
- 6 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 7 Widerness Lodges
- 8 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 9 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 10 Cape Town -safety
- 11 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 12 SA itin review
- 13 Botswana safari in late November
- 14 Ferry to Morocco
- 15 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 16 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 17 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 18 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 19 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda
- 22 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 23 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 24 Fuerteventura: SS America (SS American Star)
- 25 Lodge Feedback