I'm going on a 7 day camping Safari in South African and Swaziland. We start in Johannesburg, go through Kruger Park and Swaziland and end in Durban. I've read that jeans are not the best for safaris and I want to be comfortable while sitting on the truck for the long drives. My question, are yoga pants acceptable? I don't want to be "that American girl" who dresses inappropriately. From my understanding, many days will be sitting on the truck with only a few walks.
Also, what do I do if I have to go to the bathroom? I imagine we can always use the side of the road, but do you recommend packing wipes or toilet paper? Any other packing recs is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://ozfacts.com/alpha-burst-n02
- 2 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 3 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 4 Audley Travel
- 5 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 6 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 7 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 8 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 9 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 15 Safari in South Africa
- 16 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 17 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 18 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca