I'm going on a 7 day camping Safari in South African and Swaziland. We start in Johannesburg, go through Kruger Park and Swaziland and end in Durban. I've read that jeans are not the best for safaris and I want to be comfortable while sitting on the truck for the long drives. My question, are yoga pants acceptable? I don't want to be "that American girl" who dresses inappropriately. From my understanding, many days will be sitting on the truck with only a few walks.
Also, what do I do if I have to go to the bathroom? I imagine we can always use the side of the road, but do you recommend packing wipes or toilet paper? Any other packing recs is greatly appreciated!
South African Safari packing and questions
- 1 Bugs n' Botswana
- 2 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 3 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 4 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 5 Group Trip to Israel
- 6 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 7 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 8 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 9 My trip to Egypt .....
- 10 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 11 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 14 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 17 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 18 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 19 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 20 Homestay Accomodation
- 21 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 22 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 23 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 24 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 25 south african safari in Nov/Dec