I'm going on a 7 day camping Safari in South African and Swaziland. We start in Johannesburg, go through Kruger Park and Swaziland and end in Durban. I've read that jeans are not the best for safaris and I want to be comfortable while sitting on the truck for the long drives. My question, are yoga pants acceptable? I don't want to be "that American girl" who dresses inappropriately. From my understanding, many days will be sitting on the truck with only a few walks.
Also, what do I do if I have to go to the bathroom? I imagine we can always use the side of the road, but do you recommend packing wipes or toilet paper? Any other packing recs is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 와와카지노→۞【SC7000.COM】۞←와와카지노
- 2 Adventure trek organized by Marrakech Day Trips
- 3 Dubai
- 4 help with itinerary please
- 5 South African tour operators
- 6 Giraffe in Kruger national park
- 7 First time safari question
- 8 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 9 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 10 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 11 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 12 Never use Travelust Safaris!
- 13 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 14 Swala Safaris
- 15 Safety at Sharm el sheikh and St Catherine's
- 16 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 17 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 18 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 19 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 20 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 21 Etosha help
- 22 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 23 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 24 private game reserve-kruger
- 25 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?