I'm going on a 7 day camping Safari in South African and Swaziland. We start in Johannesburg, go through Kruger Park and Swaziland and end in Durban. I've read that jeans are not the best for safaris and I want to be comfortable while sitting on the truck for the long drives. My question, are yoga pants acceptable? I don't want to be "that American girl" who dresses inappropriately. From my understanding, many days will be sitting on the truck with only a few walks.
Also, what do I do if I have to go to the bathroom? I imagine we can always use the side of the road, but do you recommend packing wipes or toilet paper? Any other packing recs is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 2 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Alexandria
- 5 Dubai in 36 hours
- 6 good internet connection option Meknes
- 7 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 8 South Africa trip report
- 9 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 10 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 11 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 12 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 13 Mombasa recomendations please
- 14 Private tours in Morocco
- 15 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 16 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 17 First time to Africa-need help!
- 18 How do I know if a company is legit
- 19 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 20 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 21 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 22 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 23 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 24 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 25 Ethiopian security