I'm going on a 7 day camping Safari in South African and Swaziland. We start in Johannesburg, go through Kruger Park and Swaziland and end in Durban. I've read that jeans are not the best for safaris and I want to be comfortable while sitting on the truck for the long drives. My question, are yoga pants acceptable? I don't want to be "that American girl" who dresses inappropriately. From my understanding, many days will be sitting on the truck with only a few walks.
Also, what do I do if I have to go to the bathroom? I imagine we can always use the side of the road, but do you recommend packing wipes or toilet paper? Any other packing recs is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 JNB - CPT flight/transfer time
- 2 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 3 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 4 Help with choosing which areas to visit
- 5 Royal Malewane or Singita Boulders
- 6 The new trip itinerary in Oman
- 7 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15
- 8 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15 part 2
- 9 First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- 10 Soon: Sun Festivals Abu Simbel 22 Feb - 22 Oct
- 11 How to make the most in Kuwait
- 12 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 13 Skip Casablanca and Rabat?
- 14 African Safari Recommendations
- 15 Best Places in Israel?
- 16 Northern Morocco in December- enough time?
- 17 South Africa Itinerary
- 18 Marocco in October
- 19 advise needed villa rental Morrocco
- 20 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 21 Hotel and other Suggestions for Dubai. . .
- 22 An African experience with 5 yrs old child
- 23 Special campsites Serengeti; booking Agency
- 24 Nairobi Traffic from Elephant Orphanage to Airport & Arranging Visit
- 25 African Safari Without Small Planes!